Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Not Receive Cute Car Display LTO

Did Not Receive Cute Car Display LTO

Hello

I play fs on Android and I'm starting to get a bit pissed off that I don't receive version updates or goals until at least a week after most of my neighbors seem to (don't know what system they're playing on iOS or Kindle) I've heard mention of the LTO for the red cute car display and I never received it. Still don't see it anywhere.. Why would TL set it up so only certain players get LTO's and updates before/instead of others???

Doesn't seem right to me.

Executive Chef
    Did you download the Fourth of July version of Fashion Story? Several people mentioned it several times in the update thread.

Yes I downloaded the new 4th of July version yesterday, the first day the update showed up when I opened my fs app

Executive Chef
    That's the reason why. You only downloaded that version yesterday, after the LTO expired.

I get that.. Smh
    But what I'm saying is playing on Android I am not notified of new versions, LTO's, or goals until After other players so I miss out on them. There is no reason players should have to check this forum every week to find out we need to download a new update for a LTO.. What sense does that make? Every player doesn't know about this forum.

Executive Chef
    Well the forums is the only source of information we get to know that we have updates. And it's ignorance is the fault, when setting a password it mentions the forums. People choose not to pay attention and they pay the price for it, I also have an Android account (that I rarely use) and I can see that I also don't get notified very often but that is not an excuse. Investigate and research because everything is not fair.

If you want notifications then go to the suggestion thread and say you want notifications, it's as simple as that.

Executive Chef
    Plus no one can say if you did know about the new edition you would have gotten the LTO since maguar stated that LTO go out randomly
    So there isn't. 100% chance that you may have got it

Executive Chef
    You can also check google play. Actually they've started doing these 3-day LTOs just recently, so you can get the LTO if you search for updates yourself, otherwise you get 6 gems in every game.
    (if you search a bit more for an 1.0 version of the game you can get even both LTO and gems lol)

Executive Chef
    I have never understood why TL do not use their popup system to notify players of a new version of the game. Not all players get the goals to download new games (sometimes they don't do it anyway), and not all players play other TL games.
    As for this particular LTO, I did download the new FS game on my android phone when it was released, but I didn't get the chance for the display this time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Plus no one can say if you did know about the new edition you would have gotten the LTO since maguar stated that LTO go out randomly
    So there isn't. 100% chance that you may have got it

True...and when I read that post I thought "well I am not missing out on 6 gems for a maybe chance." I think it is not very nice that TL didn't make the LTO available for everyone. So I waited. Then last night when I found out that the goals had a time limit, I downloaded the version to find out this morning that I could have gotten 6 gems if I had waited a few more hours. Needless to say, I am not the happiest of customers. So lesson learned and I will spend less money on the game in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast