View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mischievously Mod: Pocket Mod Shift, Twiggy Shoes, Twiggy Hat, Twiggy Clutch

14 27.45%
  • Beach Glam: Purple Beach Gown, Fishnet Bag, Psychedelic Sunnies, Beach Glam Bracelets

32 62.75%
  • Sunshine and denim: blue jeans, denim jacket, yellow sleeveless top, yellow woven wedges

20 39.22%
  • Fresh Pink: hot pink tank, white cropped cardigan, flower print white skirt, silver pearl necklace

24 47.06%
  • Cute and Coral: coral off the shoulder top, dark denim jeans, white tote, coral bracelets

27 52.94%
  • Scarlet: scarlet evening dress, ruby necklace, gold and ruby clutch, gold earrings

25 49.02%
  • Goth: skull t-shirt, cross jeans, black heels, spike bracelet

21 41.18%
  • Capri: red Capri pants, white top, denim crop jacket, tan tote

14 27.45%
  • Sweet Chic: Flower Bustier, Tufted Skirt, Sweet Stilettos, Sweet Shawl

25 49.02%
  • Summer Fun: blue and white ******d dress, straw hat, pink purse, pink sunglasses

22 43.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 26 June 2013

Fashion Designer
    Great job on the poll with pics Maguar!

My suggestion is a 1-2 item seasonal trend catalog, not a full outfit, that lasts only 5-6 months, labeled something like 2013 Fall/Winter, or trending now, or have a timer on it. Like for instance one of the fall/winter jacket trends is the puffy look rounded shoulder jackets, with the earthy brown or slate grey color palette, which could go with the military and moto jackets we already have to make a decent runway jacket section. Not that I'm suggesting that specifically, but the idea of half year, half a catalog trend looks, we could vote on 2x per year after fashion weeks. What's hot, get it before it's not. Then after the season is over it expires, but it would be hard for more than 2x per year, and probably would need to be in the 8 hour range, 5 coin high profit stuff, like 500 quantity so it sells out and is gone at the end of the season. I know people don't like when stuff expires and catalogs are removed, but I think it would be a really cool idea, especially being just 2 pieces, hot accessories, scarves, funky patterns you don't want in your store all the time, outrageous stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Pastel Pink dress Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0398.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	8496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	39705244.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	8497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	falda-rosa.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	8498Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vestido-rosa-pastel.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	8499Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_06_meri-wild_1024.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	8500

My suggestion is customizable mannequins. We can purchase 'raspberry mannequin' etc, but i like to mix n match- a 1 minute shirt with a 3 hour skirt and 6 hour boots, and the clutch purse from a different group. I want to place a mannequin in part of my shop wearing my customized look and place racks/counters of those items near it. If we can customize our avatars from the closet it's the same thing, only be able to place it in the shop somewhere.
    Also, I want to vote thumbs up on suggestions others made: avatar should be able to wear multiple jewelry items (necklace AND earrings), ask for confirmation before gem purchases, be able to post a status (closed) that stays above msgs left on our wall, and more swimsuits- 2 piece swimsuits please in several colors and patterns. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    You should really specify what you want, there's nothing wrong with showing us but at least name the catalog and name the items so it'd be easier on maguar.
    Sometimes I think we should have an educate maguar on fashion terms thread I just grew up knowing what I liked and not caring what it was called
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks again for all the ideas. You'll find the new poll and suggestion thread here.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345