View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

Grand Emperor
    Some of the other games had teasers on Friday. The bakery teaser came out later than the rest. Hopefully they got behind and didn't have time to get the farm one out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Wait a minute, it's only Sunday. Teasers come on Monday, update on Tuesday.
    No the blog update comes actually on Tuesday the day of the update. It used to come on Monday.

Teasers from the Updates part of the forum come out on Friday's.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Its pretty clear now that were not getting an update. It makes me mad they just can't tell us though.
    So it's the Black Tuesday for Farm Story, no update today means the end of the game. We all expected that somehow. What a pitty what a shame, to get rid of this basic and classic game.

Nightclub Owner
    Well...they did promise to keep updating it if there were players.

Hmm....

Rhino Keeper
    They said the updates are taking a hiatus for the rest of the summer and will be back in the fall. I'm an optimist, and really, really hope they come back.
    I hope everyone keeps playing and showing interest enough that they will bring them back!

Rhino Keeper
    I think this may well be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I have been through all this once with City Story when they canned that for Metro. I really can't be bothered to go through the whole thing again. My opinion is that they are dangling the "back in autumn" carrot so people still buy gems. The reality of it is that there will not be any more updates full stop. There is no way they will keep updating this when Farm Story 2 goes worldwide. Again that is just my opinion and I may well be wrong.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLadyy View Post
    They said the updates are taking a hiatus for the rest of the summer and will be back in the fall. I'm an optimist, and really, really hope they come back.
    I hope everyone keeps playing and showing interest enough that they will bring them back!
    Ha! They did say they would keep updating so long as there were players. lol. So...we'll see what happens com Fall. I'm building tool sheds and some other stuff just for the heck of it. I send out requests to my neighbours every morning.I'm lucky if I get back ten each day! I'm really lucky if I get ten dog bowls each day too! So we'll see how many players we have come fall. lol.

I think this may well be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I have been through all this once with City Story when they canned that for Metro. I really can't be bothered to go through the whole thing again. My opinion is that they are dangling the "back in autumn" carrot so people still buy gems. The reality of it is that there will not be any more updates full stop. There is no way they will keep updating this when Farm Story 2 goes worldwide. Again that is just my opinion and I may well be wrong.
    Well of course you may be wrong. Lol. I bet you're pretty close to right. I'm not holding my breath at all.
    I've got my tin foil hat on that's for sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Well...they did promise to keep updating it if there were players.

Hmm....
    The thing is, there ARE players playing. More players than Pet shop Story and it still gets updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Still a daily player for over 2 years now. ..

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they're taking the summer off to overhaul Farm Story and give us ALL the great things we've been asking for..... like water tiles!!!!

Haha. Yeah, I can't believe I just wrote that either.

Would be nice though. ;-)

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast