View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    You can find the old version on your google play history. But it still will have tap to manage. I've tried it numerous times. I've just grown used to this dumb feature and am careful of how I farm. Earlier ive wasted about 60 gems on this trash. The worst was speed harvesting a fully expanded farm, with only ten trees planted.

It wasnt even full of crops. Just the stupid trees. I was so upset.
    no it is not on google play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    no it is not on google play.

Google play, just like the iTunes App Store, does keep a list of old downloaded versions of games. I was explaining that you can find it anywhere. I've even searched games through google, had them pop up and tried to download them. If it isn't in the App Store itself, you cannot download it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Google play, just like the iTunes App Store, does keep a list of old downloaded versions of games. I was explaining that you can find it anywhere. I've even searched games through google, had them pop up and tried to download them. If it isn't in the App Store itself, you cannot download it.
    Unfortunately... when I did a factory reset on my device, it reset all the apps too and I couldn't get my Google play history cause I had to start over.

Fashion Designer
    I still play daily on my tablet and check in once every other day or so on my phone. If the updates were better I'd play more. Not enough new decor coming to make it worth redecorating.

Daily player on a tablet. Don't play games on my phone due to my eyesight. It's kind of boring because of no goals, but I look at it from the viewpoint of being a challenge to save up coins for expansion and putting together a farm I like. I can't afford to buy gems, so it's a bit more challenging than it might be for those who can.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Daily player on a tablet. Don't play games on my phone due to my eyesight. It's kind of boring because of no goals, but I look at it from the viewpoint of being a challenge to save up coins for expansion and putting together a farm I like. I can't afford to buy gems, so it's a bit more challenging than it might be for those who can.
    I don't buy gems for my tablet farm, and it's a very nice farm. However, I do have an Android tablet so I get quite a few gems by downloading other games. That certainly helps. :-)

What is so terrible about "tap to manage?" When I tap it, either on pupose or by accident, I get a window asking if I want to fertilize the one crop for 1 gem or all crops for 20 gems. I just close the window by tapping the x in the upper right corner. I've never accidentally lost any gems. I do pay on my Toshiba Android tablet, not a phone. Is this mainly an issue with phone players, because the windows are too small and get tapped by mistake? Just wondering why so many people hate this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    I don't buy gems for my tablet farm, and it's a very nice farm. However, I do have an Android tablet so I get quite a few gems by downloading other games. That certainly helps. :-)
    I have an Android too, and get my gems the same way. I've been saving them up for stuff I really want ... like the pigs. I've got this thing about cute pigs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Poliptily View Post
    What is so terrible about "tap to manage?" When I tap it, either on pupose or by accident, I get a window asking if I want to fertilize the one crop for 1 gem or all crops for 20 gems. I just close the window by tapping the x in the upper right corner. I've never accidentally lost any gems. I do pay on my Toshiba Android tablet, not a phone. Is this mainly an issue with phone players, because the windows are too small and get tapped by mistake? Just wondering why so many people hate this feature.
    I suspect the most problems come with phones. As a tablet user, I have the same experience as you. I can only imagine how frustrating the pop-ups would be on a phone, especially when mis-tapping cost you gems. Some of the games are bad enough with that, even on a tablet, because of the menu pop-ups (like the one where we select crops, etc) having the previous/next arrows being so close to items, plus the lack of confirmation for purchase of items. I've had a few mis-taps mishaps with that (thankfully not for gems).

Executive Chef

Farm Update- July 23...

so there isn't a teaser. This better not be the end of farm. Because if it is, TL will lose a ton of players and a ton of money.
    Teaser will get posted if it hopefully comes.
    And if this is the end of farm, I'm still accepting apologies for those who didn't take me seriously.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast