View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

Grand Emperor
    I still play every day, but not as actively as I used to. I play on the old no tap to manage version. As soon as I can't do that I think I'll be done.

Fashion Designer
    I still play, but not as regularly - real life keeps getting in the way. (I need a new job.)
    I agree with pinkster - I'm on an old version. If I get stuck with "tap to manage" sometime in the future, I'll quit.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I still play every day, but not as actively as I used to. I play on the old no tap to manage version. As soon as I can't do that I think I'll be done.
    I wish i could get back that version So many gems have been lost because of tap to manage, which is why I wouldn't dare to buy them with real money.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Back from vacation? Or still having fun?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I wish i could get back that version So many gems have been lost because of tap to manage, which is why I wouldn't dare to buy them with real money.
    If you play android you can - just have to search for it on internet. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing for almost a year. I love the game, but am tiring of the same old same old. No goals, no sales on anything in the store, not even any prizes for leveling up!! Nothing to look forward too! I feel like TL just wants my money and doesn't care about this game at all. Even the udates have been terrible. The only thing that keeps me playing is the fact that I've put too much money into this game to quit! I'm not buying gems anymore tho. Power planting to earn what I can. We'll see how long I stay interested. It is getting to be a bore.

Host(ess)
    down south, ocean to the left, mountains to the right
    I started playing back in September 2012. Still play every day. I have neighbors that seem to play every day as well and don't see any of them on the forum. I enjoy it and I enjoy annoying people with it. You can't imagine how many times a week I hear someone say are you farming. What are you planting/picking? Mom says, gosh you are addicted to that game. But not really I just know when my crops come off and gather 'em up. I'm mostly doing the 1, 2 and 3 day stuff now. I wish more people were playing, I don't ever get fully watered anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    If you play android you can - just have to search for it on internet. Good luck.
    Are you saying anyone that's Android can search up the version with less gem traps and download it. Because if I could I would.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Are you saying anyone that's Android can search up the version with less gem traps and download it. Because if I could I would.

You can find the old version on your google play history. But it still will have tap to manage. I've tried it numerous times. I've just grown used to this dumb feature and am careful of how I farm. Earlier ive wasted about 60 gems on this trash. The worst was speed harvesting a fully expanded farm, with only ten trees planted.

It wasnt even full of crops. Just the stupid trees. I was so upset.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    You can find the old version on your google play history. But it still will have tap to manage. I've tried it numerous times. I've just grown used to this dumb feature and am careful of how I farm. Earlier ive wasted about 60 gems on this trash. The worst was speed harvesting a fully expanded farm, with only ten trees planted.

It wasnt even full of crops. Just the stupid trees. I was so upset.
    I can feel your pain with loosing gems. A few months ago I was just about to buy a LTO when out of nowhere a message telling me to fertalize ALL crops came up. You probably can guess what happened...yep, my gems gone and no LTO for me. Its so annoying. I'll look in my Google play history tomorrow morning. To lazy right now and its late. If the other version makes it a bit easier not to lose gems, it'll keep me playing just that little bit longer.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast