View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

Fashion Designer
    I love my farm, this was the first team lava game I got years ago. I couldn't get fs2 on my old phone, but did DL it on my tablet for gems for other games on another account. I could not stand it. I have a different farm game that I like much better for my tablet. I just got a new phone and the first game I moved to it again was my farm story, my bakery and restaurant. I love my farm. I love that I can make it my own and also love its at a slower pace. My 7yr old loves it as well. I do wish TL would come back to us over here and give us some updates something new.....

Fashion Designer
    I just wish they'd give us seasonal things that were taken away, and access to buy individual items in the chests.

Executive Chef
    just downloaded the old halloween version. it almost feels like an update, and then i think "alas, there will never be a true update again." poor lonely abandoned farm (abandoned by TL, not me).
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

New Resident
    Look at the poll! There are still a lot of people playing this game and we want the old items to come back and be able to buy the items that come in the boxes without actually buying the boxes! Please oh please bring back the old stuff!!!

So where is the support for Farm Story? We were promised new items and goals for fall of 2014 but we got nothing so far. You said as long as there are players there will be updates and support. Well, there are players but no support. I like this game. I don't always want to play a game where I'm waiting for things to cook. This game is more relaxing. We like that. Please provide us with the updates as you promised. I'm not moving to Farm Story 2.

I love Farm Story - Wish the Iphone game would get updated - not just the android version. Please keep supporting Farm Story.

I just started playing and love it. I hate farmstory 2 and will not be playing that game. I love the simplicity of farmstory and do not like how farmstory 2 has buildings already on the farm. If I can't remove all unwanted items from farm I will not play it. This happened to another great farm game and I no longer play that game. Although now that I know they are not updating farmstory I hesitate to buy crystals

Fashion Designer
    My advise to you is don't buy any gems and don't get too much into the game. I've played it for 3 years, daily in the beginning, but now, with no updates and no support am stopping by ever so often. It is sad that Team Lava decided to move on from such a great game.

I still play mainly bc of my nbrs that have become good friends. I've wanted to quit several times bc of all the DRAMA, but they won't let me. If equal merchandise and crops aren't evenly offered no matter ur device and continued harrassment from other players is not stopped., I will not play anymore. It's a sad thing that pple can't just play a game, visit with nbrs without SOMEBODY having to turm it into some sort of dating site!! I take as much as i can then i speak my mind. EVERY SINGLE TIME , ITS ME THAT TEAM LAVA SUSPENDS! TROUBLE MAKERS NEED TO BE WATCHED AND DEALT WITH!

I agree#