View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

New Resident
    I play everyday. Ive been very disappointed with the lack of new items to purchase. They completely skipped over new Xmas items. Please don't forget us team lava. Ive been playing for over two years

Host(ess)
    I am still playing FS. I was happy to finally get my Zen mansion.

I tried FS2, and didn't like it. I'm sure new players will enjoy it.

I'm playing Restaurant I regret playing it on my iPhone instead of my iPad.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by satocat99 View Post
    Please don't forget us team lava. Ive been playing for over two years
    I think they already did...

Executive Chef

What's the Purpose and Y should I Continue On?

I started playing FS back during the summer and I'm not sure y. Is there any real reason 2 continent on? It's not earning me gems 4 my other games and I find it actually quite boring. 1 can only find so much excitement in looking at a whole bunch of flowers and trees.
    Now things might b different if there were goals 2 achieve like the other story games. There's no communicating between nbrs. There's Nothing.
    So I'm just looking 4 a few good reasons 2 continue plowing-planting-collecting from them.
    Help
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 01-06-14 at 06:25 PM.

New Resident
    I play farm story 1 an I had over 60 diamonds,jewels what ever u call them an they just disappeared! I want them back what do I do? I'm p.o.ed about it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by drainna View Post
    I play farm story 1 an I had over 60 diamonds,jewels what ever u call them an they just disappeared! I want them back what do I do? I'm p.o.ed about it!
    Email support@teamlava.com you won't get your diamonds back but you can try.
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brumas View Post
    I am still playing FS. I was happy to finally get my Zen mansion.

I tried FS2, and didn't like it. I'm sure new players will enjoy it.

I'm playing Restaurant I regret playing it on my iPhone instead of my iPad.
    ..not sure if you know ..but you can switch between devices and play the same game..i used to have my Mai games on my iPad ..the newer TL games crash on my iPad ..so I now play them on my itouch ( I go back and forth through out the day on the itouch playing both of my accounts on my itouch )...I still play on my iPad also FS RS bs ( they don't crash ) but castle DS and farm 2 only work on itouch device for me ...there is a thread about login feature ..you access this through Resturant story ( 2 other puzzle games also ) become the gateway to access any storm ids you have by logging in and the switching login to another storm I'd....make sure you have password set up first .... So you can play same account on any device ..or multiple accounts on 1 device ....

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry cant help. I sadly decided to call it quits a couple of weeks ago.

I mainly played because of the interaction with the neighbours and the farming aspect. I liked making patterns with the different flowers/plants and enjoyed getting to each level to open up the next levels 'prize' and I thought the graphics were quite well done.

then it all stopped.

TL changed their focus. They decided that this game only needed "Limited" (means no) updates. Yet send out lots and lots of notifications asking you to buy gems. what the heck for?? The really odd part is that many many players ARE/were willing to spend money if we got updates. *shrug* dont understand that business philosophy, but hey its not my business and as a consumer I get to make the choice to not purchase their product.

Lots of players have left. so I personally wouldnt recommend it to be honest.

Nightclub Owner
    I quit too. There was no point without the updates.

Im still playing daily. Love the game and my nbrs. Miss the weekly updates but still enjoy the game. Please don't forget about us!