View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

Farm Supplier
    I had been bum off this game so often that I am beginning to feel like quitting

Rhino Keeper
    This is no fair to the players who are still playing - which, by the way are A LOT. Us consumers are funding your company. I play 4 games and have for 2 years now. I quit Dragon Story because of the bugs and constant crashing issue. When I was playing DS I could not keep up with the updates, it was unreal. Here at Farm story, we get an update every few months now. I suggest you allocate some personal to this application and keep it going. And no, not to Farm Story 2 either - I am on Android & can't play that. We are your customers, we want to keep this game going and fund this - and TL says no thanks? Weird.

New Resident
    How do you unlock the goals in farm story. I have been playing since 09/2012, never received any goals to unlock. I would love to unlock these.

Grand Emperor
    Those goals were available to iOS players in late 2011 and early 2012. Then they stopped providing goals, except for goals to download and play new games/versions. Android players playing in that time frame didn't get the goals, nor does anyone on any device who started playing after the goals were released.

They don't unlock goals once they are expired. Once last year they gave us the goal recipes in Restaurant Story (or was that Bakery Story) without doing the goals, but that's it. So it is possible to unlock the stuff without doing the goals, but that isn't their policy with the one exception.

Rhino Keeper
    its a kinda racist...feeling envy everytime i visited my nbrs who has those christmas decor...while my farm is no any of those...why? because im droids users and those has christmas decors are ios *pouting* you gave a tempting sale lol there is a snowy barn but i like those trees...and crops.. and one more TL can you please add a confirmation button before spending gems? i was in my farm and i didn't realize that i fertilized all and lost my 20 gems grrrr so annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    hang on*thinking* if you could gave out a sale with those decors...why not those trees at least? or at least gave us a chance to plant those christmas crops?

Rhino Keeper
    about to log out but i remember...if so you do a sale would you please offer for coins? i like those trees....

New Resident
    I still play Farm Story every day. I havent given up on it just yet although I have come close several times due to the lack of interest from Team Lava

Host(ess)
    If there is no Christmas or winter update I will be deleting. If storm 8 won't support farm story then I won't support them.

Nightclub Owner
    Was thinking of starting up again but i see nothing has changed so i won't bother...darn...

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast