View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    I'm still hanging in there....and I've been playing for over 3 years. I'm hoping Farm Story will be around for a while, however based on the last communication from TL it doesn't look good for the game.
    Yanochka, have you actually got a reply?

Fashion Designer
    I was only playing FS for a few months (same as restaurant story, fashion story, bakery story and that nightclub game). I quit playing the farm game cause it got boring. My farm was starting to look good, but I so lost interest. The last few days of playing that game I just planted crops that took 2 or 3 days to mature; just so I wouldn't have to be bothered. Then I stopped planting. Apparently, my neighbors were mad, cause they all gifted me dog bowls. LOL. Sorry TL, but the farm game is just BORING!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Yanochka, have you actually got a reply?
    by last communication I meant the post from CM about limited updates. Contacting Customer Service was useless as they referred me back to the forums.

Executive Chef
    by last communication I meant the post from CM about limited updates. Contacting Customer Service was useless as they referred me back to the forums.
    Everything is useless at this point...

Executive Chef
    Heck we got an answer and that's what matters at this point.

Fashion Designer
    Well they did reply to me and we went back and forth a few times and the answer was that they couldn't comment regarding future releases. And of course every suggestion that I made was going to be passed over to developers, true or not, who knows. Wish we could get hold of real people, this company just has too many layers, even if we should got to Perry Tam. Yeah, I know he wouldn't give us an answer but maybe he could shake some of the branches and something would come out.

Executive Chef
    Well they did reply to me and we went back and forth a few times and the answer was that they couldn't comment regarding future releases. And of course every suggestion that I made was going to be passed over to developers, true or not, who knows. Wish we could get hold of real people, this company just has too many layers, even if we should got to Perry Tam. Yeah, I know he wouldn't give us an answer but maybe he could shake some of the branches and something would come out.
    They don't realize that their lack of support regarding future updates has really pushed some people to the edge and me being one of them has quit like a lot of others...I may come back but right now, what's the point when I don't even know when I can except an update for a once awesome game. Notice how I said once.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    They don't realize that their lack of support regarding future updates has really pushed some people to the edge and me being one of them has quit like a lot of others...I may come back but right now, what's the point when I don't even know when I can except an update for a once awesome game. Notice how I said once.
    I understand, I'm still planning on mastering the several flowers I have left and keep on growing some Cookie crop to keep something for my neighbors to water and will see what will happen. I miss you and admire you that you can quit, I'm too addicted to the game, but am not enjoying it as much, so I just will phase out.

Executive Chef
    I understand, I'm still planning on mastering the several flowers I have left and keep on growing some Cookie crop to keep something for my neighbors to water and will see what will happen. I miss you and admire you that you can quit, I'm too addicted to the game, but am not enjoying it as much, so I just will phase out.
    I love you too! One of the best neighbors. I really hope we get a drastic change because I HATE having to leave such awesome people like you with one less neighbor.

Executive Chef
    I thought we were getting a teaser for farm today

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast