Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 6-27-13 Dino Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Now I like this and I want one. HOWEVER, where are the rest of the Stone family??? 4 dragons??? Not good. These new habitats are way too expensive for some players to pay that much just to house 1 more dragon.

Executive Chef
    I really want 2 more Stone types but that being said I think this new type could be cool. I like the shape of this one and I like the egg.

It's a different habitat. Looks like ANOTHER pointless element dragon.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Might explain where all the MS updates are going.. right into DS... now, when they release the "Tree Rex 'Dragon' " we'll know they are just lazing it... this dragon does look a bit like Shraptor. This "dragon' does look like it's better suited to MS though.
    Nah, Dino's special look is attributed to his name. We're not borrowing updates from other games.

Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Now I like this and I want one. HOWEVER, where are the rest of the Stone family??? 4 dragons??? Not good. These new habitats are way too expensive for some players to pay that much just to house 1 more dragon.
    It takes some time for stones to form and then Caretakers must take extra care while training them in efforts not to get accidentally pancaked by them when they sit down. Redefines the whole meaning of "between a rock and a hard place". Between a Stone Dragon and a hard place. ;<

I can't speculate on updates to Stone Dragons, but as per usual, new updates are announced via our social media channels, blogs, and forums.

Fashion Designer
    Better have a habitat increase of at least one. Why couldn't they just released another stone type or two. I'm kind of upset that I used $12 million in coins for two stone quarries for 4 dragons especially since ininly now have one space left. they should release two more stone types.

Banned
    Welp I guess it was a good idea to leave one extra habitat open for this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Me too! Lol, you just wrote exactly how I felt! Anyone know when it comes out?
    (On a side note, why only 4 stone dragons? Where are the other 2?)
    Yup!
    Total waste of habitat :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Nah, Dino's special look is attributed to his name. We're not borrowing updates from other games.
    Well he's definitely unique but he does have quite a bit of resemblance to Monster Story, this Dragon ( at least in my personal opinion ) seems to be out of place and would be better suited to Monster Story.

Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    Better have a habitat increase of at least one. Why couldn't they just released another stone type or two. I'm kind of upset that I used $12 million in coins for two stone quarries for 4 dragons especially since ininly now have one space left. they should release two more stone types.
    They upgraded habitats from 45 to 47 when they only needed to increase by 1 for the new Mossrock dragon, they probably bumped it up to 47 because they knew this was coming. They also stated that to display all the dragons it would require some of the premium habitats.

Executive Chef
    New element again, I'm bored

Executive Chef
    But, it's my dream new element, red and green, don't say it's 3/6 hours

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast