Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 6-27-13 Dino Dragon

Fashion Designer

Dragon Update 6-27-13 Dino Dragon

?RAWR? means ?I love you? in Dinosaur. Give your island a living relic with this prehistoric creature. Come RAWR with the new Dino Dragon in Dragon Story!

12 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    I did. 12 hours. Fire. And forest. It's in my nest. Good luck. Everyone. I got both.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-27-13 at 10:59 AM.

Executive Chef
    Cute. New habitat too. Wonder how many players will be able to afford it. Just one week, no dragons please. Just throw some new decor or crops to us. (affordable decor and crops).

Executive Chef
    Cool I like, I like. I will pay 8 millions for this habitat Just make sure to increase habitats cap please TL.

Executive Chef
    I saw the title and thought "Another suggestion thread?"

Then I saw the picture loading and thought "Uh-oh."

Then I saw the picture fully and thought "Want it."

Fashion Designer
    Hopefully it's Red & Green, fail times are short there. Predicting they'll add T-Rex and Pterodactyl.

Is it just me, or is Dragon Story turning into Monster Story? I'd like some REAL dragon designs for once...

Fashion Designer
    It's great!
    ...but, please give us a break on new dragons. You're adding and taking them away far too quickly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon686 View Post
    Is it just me, or is Dragon Story turning into Monster Story? I'd like some REAL dragon designs for once...
    I don't know about Monster Story, as I've never played it, but I'd rather have dragons that look like dragons than some of the silly, childish ones we've been given and the monster-ish ones, also like some of what we've been given recently. As for dinossaurs ... well ... this is Dragon Story, so I'd not vote for dinosaurs. Might be a good game if TL wants another.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I saw the title and thought "Another suggestion thread?"

Then I saw the picture loading and thought "Uh-oh."

Then I saw the picture fully and thought "Want it."

Me too! Lol, you just wrote exactly how I felt! Anyone know when it comes out?
    (On a side note, why only 4 stone dragons? Where are the other 2?)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon686 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I don't know about Monster Story, as I've never played it, but I'd rather have dragons that look like dragons than some of the silly, childish ones we've been given and the monster-ish ones, also like some of what we've been given recently. As for dinossaurs ... well ... this is Dragon Story, so I'd not vote for dinosaurs. Might be a good game if TL wants another.
    Might explain where all the MS updates are going.. right into DS... now, when they release the "Tree Rex 'Dragon' " we'll know they are just lazing it... this dragon does look a bit like Shraptor. This "dragon' does look like it's better suited to MS though.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast