Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post
    I bought my diamond too, I did buy some of the gold when on sale, but saved most of it. Now I have 2 crusaders and a queztal, can't seem to get other hybrids yet.
    Thanks Loren, hopefully now I could breed some Hybrid too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea79 View Post
    Your not alone... I have been playing since October 2011, almost 3 yrs with no diamond on my 2 account both level 150. But I do have infinity which is kinda useless coz u can't breed with them but at least it helps a lot on the tournament.
    Oh!! Sorry to hear for not getting Diamond too,, I don't know why they made so difficult to breed Diamond for some players, I was super frustrated when I saw some new players got Diamond so easily,many times I thought to quit DS.

Last year I bought DA too, believe to get Diamond & hybrids too but useless for now. Actually that was my blunder mistake to get DA instead of Diamond although I won many battles in tournaments with DA.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    I was luck to get diamond in my main account you can say it was first try cause I was trying to get familiar when it was released and got diamond instead I wasnt expecting to get diamond, but got it I was luck back than because we didnt have many dragons so to get diamond I think was easier, but in my 2nd account took me almost 2 years, I just got it 2 days ago, so I know what meant but at least your Ninja is champion, right? You deserves your diamond, hope it is a good dragon as your ninja !
    Well congrats for Diamond, absolutely Ninja is great warrior & your too, hope Diamond also helped in the Arena too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbub1111 View Post
    Just got a Diamond dragon myself. Bought a Diamond temple, then realized it was only good for 7 days and asked TL for a refund. The day after I got the Diamond breeding Mindvolt and Luck. Took about 10-15 trys
    Big Congratulations for Diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Oh!! Sorry to hear for not getting Diamond too,, I don't know why they made so difficult to breed Diamond for some players, I was super frustrated when I saw some new players got Diamond so easily,many times I thought to quit DS.

Last year I bought DA too, believe to get Diamond & hybrids too but useless for now. Actually that was my blunder mistake to get DA instead of Diamond although I won many battles in tournaments with DA.
    Sorry to hear that Kami, I know your feeling. My wife is frustrated about this too.
    She is in level 121 and still trying for Diamond. I told her to try Justice and Winter since I got with this combo(with booster breed of 200 coins) but it still not working. When I said "just buy it", she said No!! she will not spend her money. How can I help her?

Rhino Keeper
    OMG, OMG, OMG....

I was thinking how unlucky I am with the breedings, I spent most February trying to get a right or left heart, but no luck, all magics, no hearts. I do not have any stone, zodiac, myth or royal dragon and I am on level 105.

Then I decided to breed scarecrow (lvl 10) and winter (ivi 8). I wasnt expecting or aiming at anything in particular, just to see what I get if I breed scarecrow and winter, but I got a breeding time of 44 hours. YAY!!!

I am building my diamond habitat.

Executive Chef
    Good for you!!

Fashion Designer
    Social x Familiar > First try!

Rhino Keeper
    I have only used this combo maybe 6 times and just got my diamond!

Night/Gingerbread

Rhino Keeper
    Wohoooo! At last i got my own diamond! First i got it on my secondary account about a month ago and now after loooong wait (i've been playing ds over a year now) on my main account too! I am so happy! Oh and my combo in both accounts were light + mirage! Good luck to you all still trying to catch one! <3