Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Fashion Designer
    This is SO NOT Cool!!!!. Wanting to get single element such tropic and the family, Kitsune, etc i throw 2 diamonds and this is what happened.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    This is SO NOT Cool!!!!. Wanting to get single element such tropic and the family, Kitsune, etc i throw 2 diamonds and this is what happened.

Happened to me too, trying for Virgo.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I never got a magic fail.

I did get Virtue 3 times though LOL....

I shouldn't have said shortest fails but I read here that it has only 11 potential fails which is pretty few fails.

I got winter/love/athletic/virtue fails until i got the diamond.
    Right- there are very few fails. Switching green for blue has way shorter fails. I chose justice/winter because I also wanted bubble at the time. I did get a virtue, but no magic. I'm glad I was able to help you, glitter! I'm excited to visit your island and see your new baby soon!

Fashion Designer

I would love this! Although I really just want a second diamond, I guess a third when you are trying for something else could be an inconvenience :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I would love this! Although I really just want a second diamond, I guess a third when you are trying for something else could be an inconvenience :P
    Yeah the 4th one was too :P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Yeah the 4th one was too :P

Lol, actually it's my 4th diamond, I already have 3. This is first time I put 2 diamonds and gave me diamond. All my 3 diamonds didn't come from diamond/diamond. If we have lots of space and extra habitat then it wouldn't be problem, but no where to put it, and I only have 2 nests that always full

Banned
    Lol, actually it's my 4th diamond, I already have 3. This is first time I put 2 diamonds and gave me diamond. All my 3 diamonds didn't come from diamond/diamond. If we have lots of space and extra habitat then it wouldn't be problem, but no where to put it, and I only have 2 nests that always full
    Me too, I got my 3 other Diamond dragons from normal dragons, then I decided to put Diamond and Diamond in the den and I got my 4th, like you. I have mine in stables, because obviously, no room for them.

Rhino Keeper
    I used Tiny and Life for over a week to get my Diamond....I had 21 fails, three of which were Virtues. I think it's interesting that out of the 16 or so outcomes that combo has, I only got 7 of them in my 21 attempts (Life, Landworm, Virtue, Wild, Laserlight, Stone and Fuzzy). How I never got a Love dragon is beyond me.

I'm happy to have my Diamond now though. I immediately went to work with Fire/Diamond and got a Crusader in my nest in about 50 to 60 attempts.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in chock right now... Did Coral/Bat, trying for Leo, and the timer said 43:59:59. Was all like "whaat, is there a new dragon? Weird to have it 43hrs!" and then I realised that it was a 44hr DIAMOND!

!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm lvl 106, by the way, so I've been trying for quite a while