Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Fashion Designer
    Why not try to put a black hybrid with a pink hybrid in it as it often splits?

Got my 2nd diamond way before using goblin and tiny. just dunno what to throw that time and suddenly got 44hours ::/

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by naytboutique View Post
    Ok i think i got a Diamond!! Ive bred the same 2 dragons like 6 times 1st i got al mist then life then athletic then something else i already had then atlantis now ive got them breeding again it says it will take 2days or 44gold (according 2 the breeding calc) can only b diamond (im lvl 16) i bred serpent lvl6 & firestorm lvl 7. Hope this helped &Good luck!! :-)
    It was a diamond btw! :-)

What happens when we breed 3-color dragons? I have been trying with the Caesar (white + yellow + green) and the Independence (white + red + blue). I do not understand the color-splitting. Will it take one or two colors from each dragon? Does it ever take all three colors from a dragon? Thanks...

Host(ess)
    I've been trying since it came out & nothing even close.

I have that problem with a lot of dragons I try to breed. I don't have any of the new ones either.

I think when I registered I just got tossed into the "never gonna happen" pile.

I FINALLY got a diamond just a few minutes ago!!

been trying non-stop with Justice/Winter for the last week. It's all I've been breeding. It really does have the fewest fails. Got love/winter/tropic/virtue fails and then I switched to Justice/Ice Cream and BAM 44 hrs!!

SO excited.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I FINALLY got a diamond just a few minutes ago!!

been trying non-stop with Justice/Winter for the last week. It's all I've been breeding. It really does have the fewest fails. Got love/winter/tropic/virtue fails and then I switched to Justice/Ice Cream and BAM 44 hrs!!

SO excited.
    Congrats!!! I got mine with justice/winter, and I'm very partial to the combo I'm glad a variation of that worked for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Congrats!!! I got mine with justice/winter, and I'm very partial to the combo I'm glad a variation of that worked for you!!!
    I think your suggestion of justice/winter is what set me on that track of using those two for the diamond...so thank you!

I just got Justice last week so once I got her and leveled her up I started trying in earnest for diamond using the red/pink blue/white combo. It really is the best combo out there for short fails. Virtue is the only one that I got that was bad.

Rhino Keeper
    - Breeding Winter with Justice, common fails are Love (5h) Winter (12h) Magic (20h)
    - Breeding Tiny with Life, common fails are Life (3h) Love (5h) Fuzzy (8h)

Not even close to the shortest fails.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    - Breeding Winter with Justice, common fails are Love (5h) Winter (12h) Magic (20h)

You forgot to add Virtue fail.. Even though it's "rare" it's still very common

Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post

I never got a magic fail.

I did get Virtue 3 times though LOL....

I shouldn't have said shortest fails but I read here that it has only 11 potential fails which is pretty few fails.

I got winter/love/athletic/virtue fails until i got the diamond.