Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

OK.. I have tried about 5x for a diamond with firestorm and island. I heard something about you need all for basic gem colors. Yellow red. green. Blue.. I've also heard firestorm and island work. So far nothing. After awhile I have feed both dragons to epic level. Both now are epic. The first go I did.. Island on the left side, and firestorm on the right side... No go. Now first storm on the left and island on the right. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes.. Also if anyone has any pointers I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Host(ess)

6th try...

Firestorm & serpent

Rhino Keeper
    It has to have gotten easier. iPad now is getting #4 at level 52. This time bubble/moon are the parents.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    It has to have gotten easier. iPad now is getting #4 at level 52. This time bubble/moon are the parents.
    Island ID is haileykinley

All diamonds have had pink mixed in somewhere.

Farm Supplier
    pink crossings are not bad to try with, i have tried several pink (virtue, kitsune, black swann and naga) with independece, but no luck so far, some good outcomes tho.
    LVL100 celebrated with 0 diamonds!

Rhino Keeper
    Tiny & Life is a great pink combo for diamond

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonLady1955 View Post
    Don't have a quetzel, don't know how to get it. Will just keep.trying diamond/crusader til I get it or go nuts lol. Wonder which will happen first lol.
    Quetzel is no longer available.

Farm Supplier
    OMG it's only taken me over 2 years and getting to level 99 but I've FINALLY got my first diamond dragon!!!! For a few months now I've just been doing random 4 colours but this time did 5 and got with mirage and laserlight!! xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sassylis View Post
    OMG it's only taken me over 2 years and getting to level 99 but I've FINALLY got my first diamond dragon!!!! For a few months now I've just been doing random 4 colours but this time did 5 and got with mirage and laserlight!! xx
    Wow talk of patience. I would have surrendered long ago.

For those of you who are still trying for their diamonds...

I just bred a diamond on my second account, lv 49. Both times with Eagle/Pegasus and both times within 2-4 tries. I like the Red/Green/White/Yellow combo better than adding Blue or Purple; I researched possible color combos and the former has the lowest average breeding time (even with Sunshine).