Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonLady1955 View Post
    Would anyone b kind enof to help with infinety dragon? I have tried so many forums only to be ignored. Ty so much. I am playing on Kindle Fire so I can't do crafting and stuff.
    If you look on the breeding experiment part 3 sticky thread, post #256. Ckhud, (I forget other letters in name), he gives you a very detailed answer. One or two others responded too you also, but this one is most detailed. Sometimes you just have to be patient til someone with an answer gets on forum. I don't think I've ever seen a post not be answered by someone.

Ruby I can't find that thread. I am new to this forum stuff. If u can find his name, please tell me. Ty!

Can I get help with combo for infinety dragon please? Ty!

The Honorable Panda
    Can I get help with combo for infinety dragon please? Ty!
    Here is a master list for the different dragon threads.

Master List

Infinity
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Ty so much, panda. I have tried diamond/crusader about 30 times. Sold so many fires it's nuts, but I will keep trying. Ty again!

Fashion Designer
    Ty so much, panda. I have tried diamond/crusader about 30 times. Sold so many fires it's nuts, but I will keep trying. Ty again!
    Keep trying.. It took me 411 tries, including 4 crusader fails. You will eventually get it! If you have quetzal, it is easier to use that.

Don't have a quetzel, don't know how to get it. Will just keep.trying diamond/crusader til I get it or go nuts lol. Wonder which will happen first lol.

Ruby, I can't find that thread anywhere. If u happen to remember the person's name, please let me know. Thanks for the help.

I decided to get a break from breeding tropic because I keep getting magic and I have lost count on how many magic I sold. I tried to breed from 2 random dragons from the ones I have and selected aurora the virtue and got 44 hours which I'm pretty sure will produce a diamond. So I got it with aurora and virtue on 1st try and by accident. :-)

But I'm still hoping for a tropic.