Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Rhino Keeper
    I would just breed for other dragons I need using 4 elements. The more focused you are on obtaining a certain dragon, particularly an ultra rare, the more disappointment and burnout you would eventually experience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    Did diamonds get easier to get? Third diamond on iPad is on its way. Bubble/Trickster are parents. Two diamonds in last three breeds and last 4 days.
    You have a diamond temple.. Looks like it works. I am against it though, if I got my diamonds with that thing I would feel like I took the easy route

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1fighter View Post
    You have a diamond temple.. Looks like it works. I am against it though, if I got my diamonds with that thing I would feel like I took the easy route
    On my account, yes I do have temple and it has worked when turned on. But the account I was talking about is ID: haileykinley . Only level 50, no temple, and about to have diamond #3.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    On my account, yes I do have temple and it has worked when turned on. But the account I was talking about is ID: haileykinley . Only level 50, no temple, and about to have diamond #3.
    Well then, that is impressive. I got my second diamond at 36 and first one was at 27. I have 3 quetzal 2 gold and 1 anubis so far at level 66

Was just wondering if you play on an apple device or an android?? It seems to make a difference, maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I got my 1st diamond breeding aurora and eagle after a year of trying on my 2nd account. Unfortunately the same combination is not working in my main account where I am desperate for one. Think I need to try a different combo but not sure which as I have tried so many in the past. Think I might try Lunarbunny's combo as don't think I have tried that yet.

New Resident
    Got diamond with illusion + tiny. Always try to have 4 colors in the pool until you get the 1st diamond. Btw, I got it at LvL 107, after 9 months of playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bibicax View Post
    Got diamond with illusion + tiny. Always try to have 4 colors in the pool until you get the 1st diamond. Btw, I got it at LvL 107, after 9 months of playing.
    Congrats!!! I'm on level 99 and still trying for diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    It took roughly two weeks of breeding Tiny and Life to get my Diamond (no speed ups). Just got Crusader soon to be breeding for infinity.

Rhino Keeper

i Just got my DiAMOND!

I am on level 99 and I used my recently acquired Atlantis - level 6 and my Epic Firestorm!

Executive Chef
    wow!! congratulations! I got mine less than a month ago, I was level 121 at the time, so I know exactly how you feel. So exciting! *happy dance*