Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Executive Chef
    Congrats!

Farm Supplier
    I havent try much, after tons of islands and firestorms i gave up, LVL 87 i guess it will pop up when it wants to, as for now i am happy to have a full pink collection.
    Definitely trying different parents helps breeding any dragon u cant get. I tried like crazy for landworm and one day i just tried life an forestfire (never tried before) and got 2 in a row, and two dinos--- after that another worm and a wild one wich i did not have as well.
    I guess every account has a aset pair to breed certain dragons, because i almost always get two or more repetiang the pairing right after getting one (worked with kitsunex3, ladwormx3 and miragex3).
    Also i think some dragons are better breeders, i mean that in your account give you good outcomes when you use them as parents. In my case the athletic dragon rules, i got almost every super rare i tried for with him.

good luck to all and i will keep trying

Rhino Keeper
    Tiny + Life seems like a ****er combo for Diamond, to bad virtue is a 33 hour fail in there or it would be close to perfect. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    Tiny + Life seems like a ****er combo for Diamond, to bad virtue is a 33 hour fail in there or it would be close to perfect. Thoughts?
    thanks for ur suggestion..
    i really apreciate it..

the common one that only 3 (life), 5 (love), 8 (fuzzy) hours only..
    above them are rare and suprare..
    hehe

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic_dK View Post
    thanks for ur suggestion..
    i really apreciate it..

the common one that only 3 (life), 5 (love), 8 (fuzzy) hours only..
    above them are rare and suprare..
    hehe
    Yah! That's why I was so happy to find the combo, I dread the virtue fails though, none so far! 3 life, 1 love so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vozier View Post
    I havent try much, after tons of islands and firestorms i gave up, LVL 87 i guess it will pop up when it wants to, as for now i am happy to have a full pink collection.
    Definitely trying different parents helps breeding any dragon u cant get. I tried like crazy for landworm and one day i just tried life an forestfire (never tried before) and got 2 in a row, and two dinos--- after that another worm and a wild one wich i did not have as well.
    I guess every account has a aset pair to breed certain dragons, because i almost always get two or more repetiang the pairing right after getting one (worked with kitsunex3, ladwormx3 and miragex3).
    Also i think some dragons are better breeders, i mean that in your account give you good outcomes when you use them as parents. In my case the athletic dragon rules, i got almost every super rare i tried for with him.

good luck to all and i will keep trying
    Wow that's one lucky island

Finally! After trying so many combos I got my Diamond with Rainbow (6) & Mirage (4), first time trying these 2. I've been trying since I got 4 colors, now on level 67. I was kind of skeptical about this pair because I haven't read of anyone being successful with it yet. I found out it supposedly has 15 outcomes, 2 being Diamond & Infinity. Has anyone else bred Diamond using Rainbow and tri-color dragons? (I'm on Android)

Executive Chef

I am freaking out. Please advise.

Okay you guys, i know it's stupid to start a thread and i sound like a noob right now, but WHAT THE HECK. I swear i am freaking out right now.

What in the world is this? The timer. Look at the timer. I mean. What. What? If it's a diamond i'll cry. It's been over a year since i started playing. I'm shaking a lil' bit. It's not sinking in AT ALL.

Rhino Keeper
    Dang lvl 121 and no diamond

Rhino Keeper
    It probably is a diamond tho nice