Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Quote Originally Posted by dani8411 View Post
    So I'm level 94 and still no diamond. I have a secondary account on level 25 and I've been trying for diamond there since I got 4 different elements. Today I finally got my first diamond there with Atlantis and Honeybee, both level 4. Wish I had this luck on my main account
    I'm LV96 and still no Diamond! Wasn't trying for it! :P :P My brother and my mother's android already got Diamond! What a rip off!

Me 2, I am lvl 95 also dont have any diamonds! Actually you dont have time to breed since there are so many limited and/or new dragons to try……!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeypooh883 View Post
    Me 2, I am lvl 95 also dont have any diamonds! Actually you dont have time to breed since there are so many limited and/or new dragons to try……!!!
    When trying for any dragons, new or old and you are also in the hunt of diamond, always breed using 4 distinct elements. That way, a diamond is always possible.

Fashion Designer
    I got my first diamond somewhere between level 91-94, so be patient.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on level 92 and don't have diamond yet I've been trying so many combos, and intent so many times withmy scarecrow because the red and yellow gem predominates when I breed it, but still no sucess...

I came here to complain about having no diamond at level 94 three days ago and today I got it! haha
    Someone told a friend that they got diamond with landworm level 10 and ice cream level 7. My landworm and my ice cream are exactly on the same levels so I thought I could give it a try
    First try 44 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by dani8411 View Post
    I came here to complain about having no diamond at level 94 three days ago and today I got it! haha
    Someone told a friend that they got diamond with landworm level 10 and ice cream level 7. My landworm and my ice cream are exactly on the same levels so I thought I could give it a try
    First try 44 hours!
    I evolved my landworm and ice cream to those levels to see if it would work for me. First try I got 12 hrs...sped it up thinking it was one I already had and it turned out it was Independence which I had been trying for forever!!

2nd try 26 hrs and that was a dawntree...which surprised me because i thought you needed forest/forest for that....

3rd try - island (the worst dragon ever IMO)

4th try - mirage -

5th try - 6 hrs so probably another landworm or wild

used over 100 pieces of gold speeding up the others.

I'm really beginning to think Kindle can't get diamond because I don't know anyone on kindle who has one.

Rhino Keeper
    ok so I got my rainbow dragon now on to diamond I was thinking Mirage & forest because that has all 4 colors in one breeding has anyone gotten a diamond from this combo?[/B]

Rhino Keeper
    i got my second diamond 1st try using firework/super dragon. Good luck!

I've tried countless times for Diamond, no luck. I want one even more since my favorite, Eclipse, has flown away :-(