Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by desertfarmer View Post
    Finally got my diamond dragon---------- at level 99!!! Lol!
    My combo (after so many tries) -------- winter (level 7) + lightning (level 10)

Got my Stone Dragon after that!
    Combo ---- fairy (level 10) + light (level 10)

I stopped combining fire with other elements.... Seems team lava's office is burning that they always give away firestorm! Lol!
    By the way, i wasn't hoping for diamond as well like orangcake.... Im just breeding randomly...
    I think when u dont wait for it, it will give a surprise.... ;-)

Host(ess)
    Another unexpected diamond here.
    Quick game check over morning coffee and I didn't have my breeding "***** sheet" handy so I randomly threw Planet & Mist in the den. Sometimes the best things come when you aren't trying for them!

New Resident
    Level 99 on android and still no Diamond. Help me!!!

New Resident

New combos or repeat?

I've been trying for a diamond with no success. Is it better to keep repeating the same combo over and over again or to try different combos every time?

Banned
    I try 2 times then change dragons every time I don't like Mindvolt cuz I got 2 but then I use it with fuzzy and got diamond so I like it now. I don't think it matter but first time I use them 2 I got diamond

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jennother View Post
    I've been trying for a diamond with no success. Is it better to keep repeating the same combo over and over again or to try different combos every time?
    What I like to do is pick a combo that might give fails that I don't already have- like if you need more night hybrids do night and aurora (just an example). I got mine with justice/winter because I wanted more pink hybrids anyway so I made sure I put pink in there somewhere. I didn't get any, but I got diamond!

Fashion Designer
    Oh and to answer your original question, I keep trying until I get SOMETHING I want! :P

Rhino Keeper
    Youngest daughter got her first diamond today. Level 44, been trying non stop for diamond since she started playing and had four elements. Parents are: Bubble and Four Leaf. This was the third attempt with these parents. So now my two and the two my kids have all used Four Leaf as a parent and a pink hybrid as the other.

Farm Supplier
    Finally!!!! At last my diamond is currently breeding. Level 103!! I was kinda trying for one and also for kite. My combo was lighting and hunter both level 7. My husband thinks I'm crazy to be so excited over this. Lol!

So I'm level 94 and still no diamond. I have a secondary account on level 25 and I've been trying for diamond there since I got 4 different elements. Today I finally got my first diamond there with Atlantis and Honeybee, both level 4. Wish I had this luck on my main account