Page 70 of 101 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Rhino Keeper
    I think this is true cuz I just got is on my secondary account that I am only level 36 on. my main account im 119 and still no diamond

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieWild View Post
    Was innocently aiming for either the new Iridescent or any of the black hybrids which I wasn't able to get so far because black just loooves to split, so I crossed Night and Aurora - pang, Diamond. And this after I just bought a Diamond a month ago when they had the special offer package because I thought I'll never get one otherwise. Don't know if I should laugh or cry for the irony of it.
    Two diamonds are not a bad thing to have. I breed my two diamonds and get some interesting dragons that way. Got two of the Royal types and two of the Zodiac types to name a few.

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Got 44hrs with metal/independence. This is by far the best combo for breeding a diamond
    Stop the presses: just use this combo! I didn't even have to invest effort. First I did independent/metal and got 2 short fails, i. e. love and athletic. I was lazy so I did use gold to skip. I read this post and switched to metal/independence. BAM! 44. It makes a Diamond seem common almost lol.

I'm greedy now and will try for 2nd diamond

GOLD LUCK, fellow dragon breeders!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    Stop the presses: just use this combo! I didn't even have to invest effort. First I did independent/metal and got 2 short fails, i. e. love and athletic. I was lazy so I did use gold to skip. I read this post and switched to metal/independence. BAM! 44. It makes a Diamond seem common almost lol.

I'm greedy now and will try for 2nd diamond

GOLD LUCK, fellow dragon breeders!
    I tried it over 20 times and no luck. *shrug*
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Just got mine with Firestorm and Island combo. I don't remember the exact number of times, but it wasn't as painful as I was thinking. Somewhere between 10-20 times, I'd imagine. Now on to getting some of these other goals done finally. :/
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I've been trying to get Helios and have kept Diamond/Mythic in the den continuously for 2 weeks. They had only managed to produce multiple Firestorm, Eagle, Atlas, Air, Fire. Of course each time I had the 12 hour wait I was crossing my fingers but of course it was always that pest Firestorm. I finally got a diamond hybrid from this pair yesterday but was it Helios? Of course not, it was Gold which I already have. So please note: If you want to get Gold the hard way use Diamond and Mythic. Lol!

I do have a question. Is Diamond/Mythic the best pair to get Helios? Has anyone used a different pair?

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got my first diamond today! I was saving up gold to buy it because I am at the Max level and I've been playing since Dragon Story was released and no diamond. Well finally got it breeding Olympus and Ancient while trying for Dionysus dragon! So excited!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats! It's good to know that Olympus counts as a dragon type toward diamond. I think I will try this out, but I wonder if it only works when breeding for a "possible" dragon (ie: Dionysus, Hera) or if it would work with colors that they haven't made Olympus hybrids for yet?

Executive Chef
    I have been breeding for a diamond for months. I don't try for anything else. Every dragon I breed that is not a diamond is a "fail", though many are nice. I have tried hundreds of breedings. No luck in any way.

This is an exercise in futility and frustration. I truly am beginning to wonder if some accounts simply CANNOT get a diamond........

Olympus and Scarecrow gave me diamond
    Feel free to add me in Dragon Story,Fantasy Forest Story,Restaurant Story 2 and Bakery Story 2
    My ID is KittyMur