Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Fashion Designer
    Got my first one last Dec. Back before colour splitting dragons appeared. Kept trying to breed 4 colours and it showed up eventually. Got my second one 2 months back..

Rhino Keeper
    Most of the Diamonds seem to come from common dragons!Im on level 60 and with all the new dragons I haven't been able to even try for a Diamond!

Executive Chef
    I got the diamond in my much-more-recent android account. My one-year-old iPad has nada.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    I'm an android player, and I've heard that it's a lot harder to get diamond on android. I was wondering if it's even worth it to try for diamond and miss out on newer limited dragons?

can I have a show of hands of android players with a diamond? and how long did it take you to get it?
    I think NOW Diamond is easier for android, hurry up before next week surprise!

I got my first Damond Dragon with Forestfire Dragon level 10 and Wizard Dragon level 10. It is in my nest right now.

Yay finally got the diamond dragon at level 74. I used trickster and serpent already had One on my iPhone by the same combo if it can help. Good luck !!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Okay so is diamond dragon the ONLY possible outcome with 2 day & 44gold to speed up? I just put athletic and parakeet in the den and got a 2day/44 gold...so I went ahead and purchased diamond fields but now I'm questioning myself...is it diamond for sure or are there other possible outcomes with that result?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Okay so is diamond dragon the ONLY possible outcome with 2 day & 44gold to speed up? I just put athletic and parakeet in the den and got a 2day/44 gold...so I went ahead and purchased diamond fields but now I'm questioning myself...is it diamond for sure or are there other possible outcomes with that result?
    That's the only one besides a couple diamond hybrids! Congrats!

I just got a diamond dragon on my iPad account by using level 4 mirage and level 4 forest. The craziest part is this account is only at level 13. My other account took until at least level 50 to get a diamond dragon. Pure luck, I guess

Rhino Keeper
    Finally Level 72 My Frist Diamond used virtue and Cesar!

Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast