Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! I just got my 5th Diamond dragon! I used Brightsteel + Bat in an effort to get various metal types.

To those still trying to breed their first, don't give up! I didn't get my first Diamond until I was almost lvl 100 and had already been playing for almost a year. Now I have 5 diamonds and 7 hybrids all through breeding.

Here are my winning combos so far. I hope this helps someone!:

1st- Deep + Genie

2nd- Quetzel + Headless

3rd- Bat + Amethyst

4th- Hermes + Goblin

5th- Brightsteel + Bat
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

I've been playing this since it first came out 3 years ago and still no diamond dragon. Unreal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbarbara712 View Post
    I've been playing this since it first came out 3 years ago and still no diamond dragon. Unreal.
    It's common, many people still don't have their first Diamond
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbarbara712 View Post
    You're not alone. ��

Executive Chef
    Just got my second Diamond with Pearl/Divine. If I knew I'd be that lucky I'd breed Diamond with Kitsune to get Unicorn. :P

Nightclub Owner
    I got my Diamond after 15 months of playing with Tanuki & Stone (on my other game on Kindle, it took me three years to get a Diamond, the Metal & Goodwitch combo worked for me after a whole lot of tries).

Hey, we have free boosted breeding this weekend so hopefully that will help everyone still trying for one of those shiny little devils!! Good luck!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I've been trying for an Astromancer since forever and it just came up in a value pack. It's $20 and I don't remotely need the maps that go with it. But I'm thinking it might be worth it. Because god knows I'm so sick of the Magic/Water/Leo fails. Ugh

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I've been trying for an Astromancer since forever and it just came up in a value pack. It's $20 and I don't remotely need the maps that go with it. But I'm thinking it might be worth it. Because god knows I'm so sick of the Magic/Water/Leo fails. Ugh
    I hear you! Those fails stink I had to laugh when I saw the value pack because I just got Astromancer the other day by accident I would've totally paid the $20 even with those stupid maps included.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    I'd take your Leo fails anyday
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'd take your Leo fails anyday
    LOL! They've been good for one thing - getting little black gems to eventually create one large black gem. I've already got one. Got two baby Leos waiting to evolve which will give me the ten I need to make the second. Then I can craft my Jade dragon.

Anyway, back to topic. I had bred a third Diamond a while back and it was such a struggle to decide what to do with it. To know so many are out here still trying to get one and here I was contemplating selling the egg. I eventually did but it was a tough choice. But I already had two Diamonds and really didn't need a third. It's my experience that once you have that first one, they seem to get a bit easier to breed. LOL