Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Just found out that Ares+Diamond=Gold only. Seems that Olympus Dragons were what was missing! So, let the Hybrids begin.....!

Executive Chef
    Yep, I've been trying Ares + Diamond but only been breeding Olympus dragons which is annoying. So you can also get Olympus from that breeding. But I used Aphrodite + Diamond and got an Angel. There's 6 dragons eligible from that combo (if you include Olympus) and 3 of them are diamond hybrids.

Fashion Designer
    50 tries for Crusader, no luck, but got Quetzel on my 16th try!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Yep, I've been trying Ares + Diamond but only been breeding Olympus dragons which is annoying. So you can also get Olympus from that breeding. But I used Aphrodite + Diamond and got an Angel. There's 6 dragons eligible from that combo (if you include Olympus) and 3 of them are diamond hybrids.
    Hmmmm is that so? I'll try it after I evolve my Diamond, which will be icubating for the next 3 hrs. I don't have enough gold to boost it, as I spent 100 for the Temple. However, before breeding the Diamond with Ares, I'll try Poseidon. There are only 3 possibilities: Hercules, Nyx and Mercury, and I don't have any of them. It's a win-win

Rhino Keeper
    Was trying for ANY hybrid (including Olympus hybrids) since I'm missing so many Rares and Super Rares and even the newer Commons that came out and when I tossed my Olympus Dragon and Super Dragon together around the third time, it netted me a Diamond.

Executive Chef
    Congrats on the Diamond, Sefyre and on the Quetzal, hugpete!

Level 120, got diamond temple on sale, 2 days left put wizard 8/ fairy 10, got infinity first try with that combo but still not diamond. I was saving gold for weeks to get the temple so when I saw the sale I was so happy! I had enough gold left to speed several common fails, got virtue with something else, can't remember what.

I had decided that I shall try until the new year to breed a diamond. If, at that time, I had failed to accomplish this, I would toss the game.

I am finding that the more levels I climb past level 100, the more impossible the arena becomes without a diamond. I no longer even bother trying. I am burned out by that frustration. I do not know if I shall make it to 2015.

Breeding dragons was fun. The arena, when first introduced, was fun - because there were many you could win a battle with, breeding new dragons was the main way of getting new ones, there were not so many new ones constantly being introduced.

Now-a-days, the shear numbers of dragons makes it nearly impossible to breed anything specific - it has become a wild gamble at every try. The "special" dragons - gotten from arena wins, arena parts, mining parts, world events - overwhelm the dragons bred from the nest. Without a good smattering of "specials", battles are also nearly impossible.

TL really painted themselves into a corner with the champion dragons. Being "all important" in the arena, it is essential that new champions are continuously offered -new players will always need a champion. For the players that won a champion every time from the beginning of their introduction, though, they have taken over the game board. Many simply store them - never hatching them. Others choose not to battle when another is offered as a prize.

The game has problems. Perhaps it is inevitable - and older game out lives it's "fun".

Sigh.

Banned
    The end of DS may be near.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried Aphrodite+Love lots of times, but still, nothing good comes out. For those wondering what good combos to use for diamond, the bests are:
    Aphrodite+Love
    Lily+Olympus
    Caesar+Olympus
    Night+Shooting Star
    Scarecrow+Mythic
    Porcelain+Fire
    Sapphire+Fuzzy
    Metal+Goodwitch
    Olympus+Gingerbread
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!