Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

My girlfriend just got her first Diamond with Gemstone and Super, she is level 103, so never give up hope if you haven't gotten one yet. Try to always use four or more colors when breeding.

Host(ess)
    After a few Magic fails and a few rares and super rares I finally have a Diamond Dragon on its way! I used the classic FirestormxIsland combo and it took about a week/week-and-a-half~ So freaking excited!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diamonddragon1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	10710

Host(ess)
    Hunter + Independence = Diamond Dragon 4me ツ

Farm Supplier
    Yes finally after many fails XD, got one level 57
    Fruitful level 10 + Laserlight level 7 = 44 hrs

Farm Supplier
    PEGASUS and illusion, never seen this combo but i got one with it!
    LVL 105 and finally got one.... rofl

sadly i am not playing much anymore, since android parity became an utopy once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by madooo911 View Post
    Yes finally after many fails XD, got one level 57
    Fruitful level 10 + Laserlight level 7 = 44 hrs
    Level 64 and still trying with the classic combo-Firestorm and Island. After about five tries in this breeding session, the good fruits apart from diamond are Social, Summer and Tropic. I'm itching to breed a Tropic dragon, but I keep saying no to myself, I've set aside some time especially for my Diamond breeding. I might save up Gold for a boosted breed though and breed six colours together (probably Mirage and Summer) just to try and increase my chances lol

Host(ess)
    i was wondering if anyone has checked the breeding calculator and found the combo for diamond with the least possible outcomes i got justice and winter with 11 possible outcomes got a bubble so happy if their is a combo with less possible outcomes please post i check the forums daily thank you or add me and message storm 8 ID nicoleariel1 guess i will try a few more times in the week then buy gold and buy diamond my patience has omost run out

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleariel1 View Post
    i was wondering if anyone has checked the breeding calculator and found the combo for diamond with the least possible outcomes i got justice and winter with 11 possible outcomes got a bubble so happy if their is a combo with less possible outcomes please post i check the forums daily thank you or add me and message storm 8 ID nicoleariel1 guess i will try a few more times in the week then buy gold and buy diamond my patience has omost run out
    I got mine with justice and winter because of that but I think the odds are the same no matter how many possibilities there are.. Not positive but that's my guess that even with 11 possibilities its still just as ultra rare.

Executive Chef
    lol, so one of my little friends (he's 10 years old xD) also got dragon story but actually never plays it. he's level 13 btw... one time i decided to throw in two random dragons (familiar x eagle) and guess what popped out? yeah, a poison xD tossed them in one more time and got: 44hrs - diamond

so here comes the funny part. he kinda got excited about the game so after a while, when his diamond was evolved to level 4 he tossed in diamond x icecream because he thought they'd look cool together. well, he kinda got surprised when he saw a 1 hour breeding time. yeah, he got a mercury first try xD

Got a 44 hour timer after using life + mist. It would be a lie if i said that i didnt hope for a diamond but i didnt expect to get one after throwing random dragons in the den