Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Hi, I'm getting a lot of frustrating with this game... I've been trying to breed a diamond for over a year and nothing! Every time I breed night and light I never get moon dragon... Not to mention that every time that I breed fairy tale and virtue no Cheshire!
    What is going on??
    Not to mention the spin thing that never gives good prices (like 1000 gold or the dragon).
    I'm sorry to put this here but team lava should have more consideration to their players and stop putting so many new dragons each week.
    It my main worry is the diamond because I have an iPad and I'm start to think that no one can have a diamond dragon on iPad..

Quote Originally Posted by pestesinha View Post
    Hi, I'm getting a lot of frustrating with this game... I've been trying to breed a diamond for over a year and nothing! Every time I breed night and light I never get moon dragon... Not to mention that every time that I breed fairy tale and virtue no Cheshire!
    What is going on??
    Not to mention the spin thing that never gives good prices (like 1000 gold or the dragon).
    I'm sorry to put this here but team lava should have more consideration to their players and stop putting so many new dragons each week.
    It my main worry is the diamond because I have an iPad and I'm start to think that no one can have a diamond dragon on iPad..
    1st...moon dragon is hard i know, i got 2 by accident trying for dark angel.
    2nd...chesire, fairytale virtue has a lot of different outcome, try to get another fairytale first, combining 2 fairytale will get you dawntree ( worst outcome ), forest, air, big bad, chesire, and fairytale. This way is easier than combining fairytale with virtue right ?
    3rd...spinning wheel...this one has no trick or formula, just pure luck or gold digging purpose. I got hammerhead by trying to spin the wheel 15 times on the 1st day it was released. Meaning 150 gold lost. It means if I don't buy an extra spin i will never get the dragon right ? Expecially it is only for 5 days.
    4th...diamond dragon...if You're trying this dragon for over a year, i'm assuming you have justice & winter right ? I believe there are ONLY 11 possible result beside diamond dragon with that combo, but noted this...virtue is one among them, and magic as well...but that's way better than any other combo i guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    1st...moon dragon is hard i know, i got 2 by accident trying for dark angel.
    2nd...chesire, fairytale virtue has a lot of different outcome, try to get another fairytale first, combining 2 fairytale will get you dawntree ( worst outcome ), forest, air, big bad, chesire, and fairytale. This way is easier than combining fairytale with virtue right ?
    3rd...spinning wheel...this one has no trick or formula, just pure luck or gold digging purpose. I got hammerhead by trying to spin the wheel 15 times on the 1st day it was released. Meaning 150 gold lost. It means if I don't buy an extra spin i will never get the dragon right ? Expecially it is only for 5 days.
    4th...diamond dragon...if You're trying this dragon for over a year, i'm assuming you have justice & winter right ? I believe there are ONLY 11 possible result beside diamond dragon with that combo, but noted this...virtue is one among them, and magic as well...but that's way better than any other combo i guess.

I don't have justice... what combo do you suggest for me?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have a Diamon yet but turkey & mythic has 15 outcomes and 13hrs as the longest fail.

Host(ess)
    Have been playing DS for over a year and still no diamond dragon despite trying different combinations.
    Alas it seems like that there are many of us who have been playing for a long time that never gets any diamond dragon is something common.

Quote Originally Posted by paulagoiis View Post
    I don't have justice... what combo do you suggest for me?
    Independence with virtue ? Independence is easy right ? Light red ( love or tusker or laserlight ) with water is the best way i think...as it is eliminating virtue...but still has magic as an outcome though.

I got my diamond dragon with mirage and forest. I don't know how many other possibilities there are with this combo, but it worked for me. On my other account I got the diamond dragon with coral and life. Best of luck to all!

Executive Chef
    Lucky Lollipop Combo
    Hi everyone
    I used this combo on my alternative account but I use this account on the forums.

I was just trying for some pink hybrids
    With
    Scarecrow and virtue
    Bam!

Diamond.

Btw, this was a while ago when the album came out

athletic and luck gave me my diamond!

diamond fire 1st try gave me crusader
    diamond air 4th try then its a gold

best of luck all!

Rhino Keeper
    OMG, i just put caeser (7) & night (8) in the breeding den and got 44 hours! I'm so happy. I've been trying for weeks now to get diamond and now i got iiiiit *__*