Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Executive Chef
    Yes, Crusader, Quetzal and Gold are the easiest hybrids because the fails are so short. I've got Quetzal, Crusader and Angel on my Kindle account. I would always randomly try Diamond and Air going for a Gold. Yesterday decided to really focus on getting one. First was an Air fail, second was 44 hours! So now I'll have Gold on that account as well.

On my iPad account I've got two Diamonds, an Angel and a Quetzal. Still working on the Crusader and Gold. Then I'll worry about the others with longer fails times that I want (Anubis, Unicorn, black hybrids, etc)

Finally got my quetzal, now I'm trying for Mercury, which is proving to be much more painful with the 12 hour fail times, I decided to buy the temple aswell, to help try and get it and some other hybrids if possible within the 7 days

Well got my Mercury, then straight after got a 2nd Anubis lol

Executive Chef
    That's awesome! Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    Just have to ask....it says two days and timer is 44 hrs, is this THE Diamond or just one dragon of 44 hrs. I thought when it says two days it is the diamond right?! Let me know...

I have already the diamond (on my iPad) but this was soooo long ago, this is for my phone!
    Last edited by dala12; 11-04-14 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Just have to ask....it says two days and timer is 44 hrs, is this THE Diamond or just one dragon of 44 hrs. I thought when it says two days it is the diamond right?! Let me know...

I have already the diamond (on my iPad) but this was soooo long ago, this is for my phone!
    It's a diamond alright , congratulations!

Fashion Designer
    yes! Thanks! I used metal and good witch if someone wants to know, because I read that this combo has the less different outcome. I tried this combo for three months (not every day).

My diamond temple was kind to me today, with 160 gold I managed to get angel, crusader, quetzal and gold, so now I have 2 of each

Quote Originally Posted by interlopr View Post
    My diamond temple was kind to me today, with 160 gold I managed to get angel, crusader, quetzal and gold, so now I have 2 of each
    that is lucky!
    Sadly I cant get any of them

Lucky?? Nah! Super lucky? Nah nah!!! Ultra lucky? Yessssssss!!!!

Diamond x Air = Gold

followed by ....

Diamond x Artemis = Anubis

Storm ID : DragonMoon006