Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    Did diamonds get easier to get? Third diamond on iPad is on its way. Bubble/Trickster are parents. Two diamonds in last three breeds and last 4 days.
    I agree. I got my 2nd Gold dragon with Anubis & Leo on my iPhone, Infinity with Diamond & Crusader on my iPad (I've tried countless times before but I couldn't get one), Diamond with Luck & Athletic on my 2nd iPad last several days... I think diamonds got easier to get

I got my first diamond at level 13. I am now on level 38 and have 2 diamonds, a unicorn, an angel, and pretty sure breeding an an Anubis. I have been super lucky on my account.

Host(ess)
    Ok i think i got a Diamond!! Ive bred the same 2 dragons like 6 times 1st i got al mist then life then athletic then something else i already had then atlantis now ive got them breeding again it says it will take 2days or 44gold (according 2 the breeding calc) can only b diamond (im lvl 16) i bred serpent lvl6 & firestorm lvl 7. Hope this helped &Good luck!! :-)

Executive Chef
    My first diamond was eagle/island combo,

My second diamond was while trying for a different dragon, can't remember which one but I used aether and scarecrow I have since had to stable second diamond as lack of habitats is a big factor

Executive Chef
    Isn't infinity 44 hrs as well?

Anyway, congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Isn't infinity 44 hrs as well?

Anyway, congratulations!
    nope, infinity is 40 hours anyway, congratulations also! xD

New Resident
    I got mine with poison and firestorm. Just wanted to share that.

New Resident

Talking DIAMOND DRAGON-September 2013

Hey guys can you guys let me know all the combinations to get the diamond dragon or the best combination that will give me a high percentage to get the diamond dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by king1760 View Post
    Hey guys can you guys let me know all the combinations to get the diamond dragon or the best combination that will give me a high percentage to get the diamond dragon.
    Any combination of four colors will work. However, diamond dragons are extremely rare, and even with four colors present, it takes a lot of luck to get one. I got mine with justice/winter (pink, red, white, blue). That combo has relatively few fails. I hear pink, white, red, green also has some pretty short fail times. There is no combo that gives you any higher percentage than another. Just make sure you have any four colors, and good luck!

Would anyone b kind enof to help with infinety dragon? I have tried so many forums only to be ignored. Ty so much. I am playing on Kindle Fire so I can't do crafting and stuff.