Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    I apologize because I did not answer so long,but I definitely wanted to check it works after event this flag boost. Nothing, didn't work! I recorded a short video where it is shown that a flag is set for a long time,and the production time is running without boost. I lost already 4 or 5 Boost flag without working not shortened time. Now I have raised the flag of chocolate, because I want to get faster a point of Leaderboard, but didn't work.
    Where can I send my video (mail) to show that the flag boost does not work?
    Thanks in advance for all the help!
    No worries about late reply, it's good that you tested it out. You can attach the video by posting here (use the film reel icon, 2nd from right in the toolbar) or send it in to Support: support form. If you're sending it to Support, please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll add that to my report. Thanks for your updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    No worries about late reply, it's good that you tested it out. You can attach the video by posting here (use the film reel icon, 2nd from right in the toolbar) or send it in to Support: support form. If you're sending it to Support, please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll add that to my report. Thanks for your updates.
    Now I have sent to Support, because did not want upload this format (apple avi) here. As soon as I will know about my ticket number, I will send you via private message. THANK YOU!
    I play daily and respond to all requests, If you want add me. (island name: HERO)

Grand Emperor
    Now I have sent to Support, because did not want upload this format (apple avi) here. As soon as I will know about my ticket number, I will send you via private message. THANK YOU!
    Thanks I got your ticket number.

Grand Emperor
    I've a question for you. Is your device's time setting set to automatic? If it's not, can you set it to automatic before you try using a boost? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I've a question for you. Is your device's time setting set to automatic? If it's not, can you set it to automatic before you try using a boost? Thanks.
    If you have in mind this sitting, (settings>>General>>Date&Time>>Set Automatically "on"") than, yes always it has been set on automatic. 10min ago I have again put boost for chocolatier but didn't working :-(.
    I play daily and respond to all requests, If you want add me. (island name: HERO)

Grand Emperor
    If you have in mind this sitting, (settings>>General>>Date&Time>>Set Automatically "on"") than, yes always it has been set on automatic. 10min ago I have again put boost for chocolatier but didn't working :-(.
    Aye that was exactly it. Hmmm, sorry though it wasnt the solution. I've passed along your update to the team for more investigation. Thank you very much.

Hi I'm playing farm story 2 version 22.6.3 on iphone63 iOS 10.2. I have three pets and one of them the dark corgi always freezes when the time ends and I'm never able to collect anything from it. The only option available is to put it in storage. And then ahgain put him on the farm and after I feed it again the same thing happens. My storm8 is is thumaunyna. Pls fix it

Hi TL! Please help me, my order warehouse doesn't send out delivery. I have bugs issues again. Please help me asap. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Once the event started today, my deliveries no longer work. Every time I send a delivery, it resets and the delivery is not sent. This also goes for trying to discard a delivery. I have restarted the game several times and the problem was not solved. Please help.

**Nevermind, it is back working again.
    Last edited by eneke; 01-26-17 at 04:03 PM. Reason: added comments

New Resident
    I have the same problem.