Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Host(ess)
    I'm using iPhone 5 and IOS 7.0.4. Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by atseng View Post
    I have 8 sheeps in total, suddenly one is missing, I have no idea what happened. I searched the storage and couldn't found it, can anyone help me to get it back...this is rather bazaar !! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atseng View Post
    I'm using iPhone 5 and IOS 7.0.4. Thanks
    Try closing out your game or restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Game crashing CONSTANTLY, almost with every click, even with no click. I like this game but hate it because it crashing so much. So frustrating. Yes, I restarted the game over and over. That doesn't help. It's taking forever to make any money and to get all the documents to expand. It's almost not worth sending the plane out because if you have to buy any of the items, it cost more than what you get back when you return. I can't afford to buy the buildings at each level because they cost so much. Getting paint to expand the barn is near impossible. Second hardest item to get is the shovel. Got lots of saws but hardly need them. The train is another issue. It requires so many items, I never get to run it. My barn is never big enough to hold the items. Gems is another thing. I get one here, one there but the gem items cost so much, too, and there is no regular way to earn them. I crash when I want to sell something, buy something, mine something, make something, collect from the animals, feed the animals, grow something and harvest. You get my point.
    The Christmas version is even worse with all the crashing.
    I am on an ipad, latest version. I see I am not the only one crashing when I get the option to Rate the game. Many others are complaining about the same issues. Too bad. I am ready to give up unless you can come out with a fix for everything SOON.

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot feed my cinnamon corgi.

(I am playing the spanish version, so take into account that some of the names I am using may have not been translated back into the exact words used in the English version)

I bought a dog house and I added a cinnamon corgi (corgi canela) for 240 gems. Then I produced some pet food and collected it. But when i select the pet house with the corgi in it, the feed option is shadowed. It says I have 7 pet food but there is no way to feed my poor corgi. The only option I have available is to add another dog, but I do not have the gems, the money or the willingness to play the game until I have enough money or gems to buy more pet dogs.

Here is a pic of my poor, lonely, 240 gems worth corgi starving to death because I cannot feed it. Please do something.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0095.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	11868

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I forgot to say. I bought the pet house and cinnamon corgi while playing the christmas version of the game. since I could not feed Juan Sebasti?n Elcano (Yeah, that is the name of my pet) I decided to try the older version of the game to see if I could feed it in there. I couldn?t feed Elcano in that game either.

Please fix it. Elcano has to travel around the world.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so sorry, scratch my last 2 posts. Everything is working fine.

It turns out that Elcano was jumping around. I must have fed it earlier. I took the bucket and it gave me 1 pretty gem. Now I only have to collect 239 more times and I will be able to buy another doggy.

Rhino Keeper
    The game crashes almost every single time I try to add an item to sell. Any time I'm playing it and someone visits my farm, it crashes. This is really frustrating, this issue has been happening for a long time with none of the bug fixes or updates fixing the problem. I have force closed and am using the most recent ios updates.

New Resident
    Hi I'm playing on an iPad level 43 ID TraceyMY version 1.6.4 I just received 3 deliveries bringing me a saw but they do not appear in my barn. This happens to nearly every saw I receive. How can I get them to stay.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceyMY View Post
    Hi I'm playing on an iPad level 43 ID TraceyMY version 1.6.4 I just received 3 deliveries bringing me a saw but they do not appear in my barn. This happens to nearly every saw I receive. How can I get them to stay.
    Make sure that your barn is not full.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Why is my app crashing every 5 min, I have list so much due to this problem, including my patience.
    I have iPad 2 iOS 7.0.1
    Farmstory2 1.6.3

Everything updated. Deleted reinstalled apps so upset this has been going on well over a week please help!!

Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast