Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Hi mustangsally88. Oh dear that's a bummer since I guess you must had been waiting for the gem sale. Sorry that you missed the other one. You will need to send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent to assist you on this as the previous offer is replaced by a newer offer.

Host(ess)
    Ipad4 ,lastest iOS , cannot log on and wheel won't stop spinning, have done a reboot but no change

Grand Emperor
    Are you still having issues getting into game? Can you check your connection or try using a different network?

I have been unable to successfully log onto Farm Story 2 for a least 4 days.

It will spin slowly, and I am only able get into to the game for a few seconds. About 85% of attempted logins only peripheral icons (quest log, etc) show, except for

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by onaysqueen View Post
    I have been unable to successfully log onto Farm Story 2 for a least 4 days.

It will spin slowly, and I am only able get into to the game for a few seconds. About 85% of attempted logins only peripheral icons (quest log, etc) show, except for
    Can you check that your connection is good and that you have sufficient space on your device. I like you to try reinstalling the game again. Start the game with no other apps running in the background. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all,
    Wanted to let u know that some of my nbr friends can't get into the Farm Story 2 game or on this forum. One can't get into the Castle story either. They are living in the USA and Germany.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyJM View Post
    Hi all,
    Wanted to let u know that some of my nbr friends can't get into the Farm Story 2 game or on this forum. One can't get into the Castle story either. They are living in the USA and Germany.
    Thanks for reporting this. What error messages do they get? From what the CMs said previously, S8 doesn't block anyone from their games. Is it possible their ISP is having issues? Can you ask your nbrs to try using another network?

Aside to the community: anyone else having issues?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for reporting this. What error messages do they get? From what the CMs said previously, S8 doesn't block anyone from their games. Is it possible their ISP is having issues? Can you ask your nbrs to try using another network?

Aside to the community: anyone else having issues?
    Hi Rynetory
    Thanks for ur reply.
    I'm asking them now (3 are in the USA, 1 in Germany). 1 has problems accessing Castle, Bakery, Reastaurant story as well. And her Dream City get stuck at 29% loading. Other apps they can enter so it's not their wifi.
    1 got the message: Please double check your connection and try again.
    I have had the message above sometimes while my wifi was working fine.
    I will ask them if they have updated there IOS device. I did not yet. 2 other nbr friends did and we 3 can still acces the game without problems.
    Maybe a Storm8 server problem?

Oh, and my nbr friends, who can't acces Storm8 games can't visit this forum site either so they can't post anything. So I think, all who are having problems with the S8 games, can't report it on here
    Last edited by FunkyJM; 07-30-16 at 07:15 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry I got kicked off too. I've reported over and now the games seem fine. Please try again. Thank you for your feedback.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry I got kicked off too. I've reported over and now the games seem fine. Please try again. Thank you for your feedback.
    Thanks. Some are able to enter the game again. Some haven't replied me yet.