Page 76 of 100 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Trying to upload picture

Quote Originally Posted by Resa2016 View Post
    Trying to upload picture
    Please try tapping on an expansion sign on your farm, then try tapping on the area where the Train Station is. You'll need to expand to this area before you can rebuild the Train Station.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Hi.

I am currently running Farmstory 2 version 2.4.2 on an iPad with iOS 9.3.2. My FS id is: krisscritters

I have a couple of issues to address.

1. I received the notice about the peach tree event that is currently running for players at level 50+ even though I am at level 49. It allowed me to purchase the peach trees. I just found out that I am not running the current version of FS2 which is 2.5. If I update to the current version, will I lose the peach trees and thus all the coins I used to purchase them?

2. I am also working a time limited quest and am currently on Guilding the Lilly where I have to make 4 candles with the Lilly flowers and give these candles. I have made one so far and can not give it.

I do not let the game run in the background and use my home internet/wifi and do not have any issues running other games.

Any advise would be a great help.

Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Hi krisscritters. It's safe to update your app to the latest. I did that and didn't lose anything. You can take a screenshot of your farm if that makes you feel better. Please update and check if the other issue is resolved. If it persists, please post a screenshot and let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Hi krisscritters. It's safe to update your app to the latest. I did that and didn't lose anything. You can take a screenshot of your farm if that makes you feel better. Please update and check if the other issue is resolved. If it persists, please post a screenshot and let us know.
    Thank you. I updated and was able to give the candle so everything seems to be working fine.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by krisscritters View Post
    Thank you. I updated and was able to give the candle so everything seems to be working fine.
    Great to hear that! Thank you for update. All the best for your quests.

Fashion Designer
    Just collected 5 tea and it does not register in silo?! Shows one.

Fashion Designer
    I now have no tea to plant! I have hard closed twice. Is anyone else having this problem with crops? How can I fill orders?

Grand Emperor
    Were you able to plant the 1 tea leaf in your silo? Can you reinstall your game and try? Please also make sure your connection is good. You can purchase more tea leaves from neighbours or newspaper to plant more.

Hello... I have a concern with my game today.
    I'm a very loyal player (constant player) at Level 79 and I was so thrilled to see that the gems were on sale. I purchase gems (not on sale) quite often. So today I purchased my iTunes card, got it loaded, went to Farm Story and so happy to see that the gems were still on sale. I opened that section, entered my ID and password and I was trying to click on the gem amount I wanted to purchase and up comes a pop-up ad to show the current game you can play this month. It stayed on my screen for awhile and when it finally faded, the gem sale was gone. Now I notice there is a different sale with the gems with an add on. That is not the one I was in the middle of trying to get. Please advise if there is anyway that I can buy the gems at the stated sale prices. Like I said I play this game on constant basis and having extra gems would really help out.
    I'm playing this game on an IOS Mini iPad 2
    Game Version: 2 2.5
    User ID: 63YS39
    Login Name: mustangsally88
    I'm so bummed since you don't put the gems on sale very often and today was a bummer that it was there as I was typing....then it was gone.
    Please let me know if there is anyway to resolve this situation.
    Thanks, Beth (mustangsally88)