Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Having some major problems with my game. It says there is no internet connection. There is, and it is working well (all my other games work fine). Also, the news feed is unable to refresh and keeps cycling back and forth saying "unable to refresh". I had to shut the game down for it to stop.

Looks like this technical issue will prevent me from completing this event. Oh well.

Edited to add - I got a pop up message saying the system is under maintenance.
    There was an unexpected maintenance for a short while. Is your game ok now? Please let us know if you're still having issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just to check, are you saying you didn't get any other thing besides bass and moss since event started? I just went fishing with 3 dough baits and got an anchovy, bass and moss. Can you try fishing at different times? Its probably due to the improved drop rate of fishing pond.

To give you some background since you're new and probably didn't know - in past events we actually had very poor drops from the pond. For instance, we went fishing with 30 baits and received only 3-4 event items. Some members couldn't complete the event and there were lots of frustrations and feedback, you can see in the older threads. Since then the team has improved the pond drops to help the members to complete the event. Hold off fishing till after this event, the pond will be back to normal without the moss. Let us know how it goes for you post event.
    Thanks for the advise; however, fishing at different times is not the issue. I've fished during the day, the night and even during the middle of the night. Same thing happens - no catfish, tuna or salmon. I've noticed the significant number of bass for sale in the newspaper and with my neighbors so I'm thinking this is system wide. I'm finished with the event and unfortunately I will only get 2 gems for all of the work I've done for this train delivery because the anchovy bait is not producing catfish. I certainly hope the fishing pond will be back to normal after the event; however, reading through the May Flowers event log it looks like the moss is here to stay. If it is will the drop rate for the moss change and be limited to only one type of bait? Please advise. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    I did check but I was only told that we would get new crafts after the event, as what I have posted in Post 1 of event thread. The event is finishing soon, let's just wait a little more and see what are the new crafts in the floral shop. I'll update the guides as soon as the new crafts pop up. If I've more info, I'll post in the Floral Shop thread.

To add: let's keep an eye on the fishing pond and see how it goes too.

Hello,
    As the event will be ending soon & I will not be able to complete beyond my current stage (7), I have decided to try to sell what I have from the event. I have two beginners gardening sets that I would like to put up for sale but can't. I remember reading that all items from this event were available to sell. Is this a glitch or another issue?

I am running the latest version of iOS for iPad & the latest version of the game.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by krisscritters View Post
    Hello,
    As the event will be ending soon & I will not be able to complete beyond my current stage (7), I have decided to try to sell what I have from the event. I have two beginners gardening sets that I would like to put up for sale but can't. I remember reading that all items from this event were available to sell. Is this a glitch or another issue?

I am running the latest version of iOS for iPad & the latest version of the game.

Thanks!
    The bouquets, headbands, hats, and terrariums can be sold, but not the gardening kits (any of them). You will probably be able to sell them from a couple of days after the event's end.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by krisscritters View Post
    Hello,

Thanks!
    You wont be able to sell any of the 3 types of garden kits during the event but you can after the event. Theres no time limit on how long you can sell them.

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody else not seeing their vases outside the flower shop once they're done being crafted? I thought maybe I missed seeing the first one, so I looked for the second to appear when it was done, and no vase. Clicking on the flower shop picked it up though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	30996
    Last edited by syncler78; 05-17-16 at 09:41 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Anybody else not seeing their vases outside the flower shop once they're done being crafted? I thought maybe I was wrong with the first one, so I looked for the second to appear when it was done, and no vase. Clicking on the flower shop picked it up though.
    Me! lol.... Sometimes new graphics take a while to turn up. Try the suggestions under Display/Graphics Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? I havent done it yet but will do those steps later. Hope it helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Me! lol.... Sometimes new graphics take a while to turn up. Try the suggestions under Display/Graphics Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? I havent done it yet but will do those steps later. Hope it helps.
    Thank you, I have tried clearing the cache and restarting the game. I started making another vase, but will have to wait until tomorrow to see if those steps worked. If not, I'll try deleting and downloading the game when I get free wifi at work. It's bedtime now! zzzz

Edit: oh, and this sounds very much like when I was missing Fifi the Skunk for a few minutes after I turned in my last terrarium! You would think I would learn...

Grand Emperor
    Haha Fifi has forgotten to remind you. ;-) Reinstallation as last resort will definitely clear that up. Good night.

P.S. Shusshhhh don't say you're using work wifi lol.