Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Transfer
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. For games (e.g. Bakery Story 2 / Farm Story 2) that do not have the login feature, you will need to Restaurant Story 2 or Bakery Story 1 to access the login feature instead of Restaurant 1.

Please follow the instructions on post 1 of the

New Logon on Feature
    thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

Ok I sort of get it... I went to Restaurant Story 2 to find my Restaurant Story level 99. It is no where to be found. I saw level 1 and 3 ?!?

I found my level 74 Farm Story 2 so I know how to switch back.

I cannot find my level 99 in RS???

Help ))))

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Ok I sort of get it... I went to Restaurant Story 2 to find my Restaurant Story level 99. It is no where to be found. I saw level 1 and 3 ?!?

I found my level 74 Farm Story 2 so I know how to switch back.

I cannot find my level 99 in RS???

Help ))))
    If you need help recovering your game, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you need help recovering your game, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Thanks done

Farm Supplier
    First, I want to apologize to my English.
    It is not particularly good.
    I have found in this thread nothing about my problem, so here's my question.
    I bought the blue Winter Pony (there were a few days on sale). Some neighbors complained since then that they can no longer see me on my farm. I was advised to turn to S8 to obtain the Gems back. Currently I have the pony in the basement, because I do not want to disturb anyone who can not see me.
    Apparently there is a bug. Does anyone know details?

Grand Emperor
    I have the Winter Pony on my farm and my neighbours are able to see it and I can see theirs. Some of these pets are IOS only pets. Your neighbours who couldnt see your pony are most likely android players. Please check again with them. If you need my help to check if I can see it on your farm, please feel free to let me know. Thanks for your feedback.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your answer. The problem is not that they can not see the pony, but that they have difficulty to come to my farm. I grabbed the pony once in the cellar. Now, me back each visit without problems. I want the pony but, if you have on my farm and not in the cellar.

Grand Emperor
    I am sorry but I dont quite get you. Are you saying that your neighbours have problems visiting your farm when your winter pony is on display? If that's the case, can you please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game? Sorry about that.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, the ballon man in farm story 2 ... He dose not come back when you whatch a video... Is this being looked at?
    Can you put a comment out when he is fixed?

Thanks ��

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasendaminha View Post
    Hi, the ballon man in farm story 2 ... He dose not come back when you whatch a video... Is this being looked at?
    Can you put a comment out when he is fixed?

Thanks ��
    Please see my reply to your previous post on this issue in this Balloon speed up not working (video reward) thread. Further updates will be posted there. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I am sorry but I dont quite get you. Are you saying that your neighbours have problems visiting your farm when your winter pony is on display? If that's the case, can you please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game? Sorry about that.
    I know what Alida2014 means. I haven't report it either yet, but since I've bought 2 winter pony's, some of my Android nbrs can't visit me anymore on my farm. When they try, their game get stuck and they have to reboot their game. They told me this threw their own wall to let me know.
    Though, I don't want to give my winter pony's back for gems and I don't want to put them in my cellar cause of the gems they can give. I hope S8 can look at this and fix the bug.
    I've seen messages on other farmers their walls saying they can't visit nbrs of them either anymore.