Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

i hope 4 update fix (Crashes, FB Fix)

Host(ess)
    "new day" on game is sporadic. I never know when the game will start a "new day", give me my coins and allow me to gift my neighbors. deleting and re-loading game starts a new day, but I don't want to be on day one every day and I don't want to have to delete and re-load every day. version 1.6, iphone 5. Any hints? Thanks in advance

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Criagirl View Post
    "new day" on game is sporadic. I never know when the game will start a "new day", give me my coins and allow me to gift my neighbors. deleting and re-loading game starts a new day, but I don't want to be on day one every day and I don't want to have to delete and re-load every day. version 1.6, iphone 5. Any hints? Thanks in advance
    The new day starts at midnight Pacific time. You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for TLs time zone (PST).

Are you force closing after you exit?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda

For IOS7

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda
    Ok here is a change. How to force quit (close out) an application.

Little different, but easier.

All you have to do is double tap the home button to bring up the multi-tasking view, then swipe up on the screenshot of the app you want to exit. The app will fly off the screen.

It is kinda fun!!

Prior to IOS 7
    To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
    On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

[IMG]https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPx[/IMG]Then you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
    You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

hello, I am on iOs 6.1.3 and am playing the latest version 1.6.
    at first, I thought I was mistaken. with some time in between, i have received the shovel for the 3rd time and upon trying to use it, said shovel is not in my inventory, I had to write. HELP! yes, the barn had room.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gemmakali View Post
    at first, I thought I was mistaken. with some time in between, i have received the shovel for the 3rd time and upon trying to use it, said shovel is not in my inventory, I had to write. HELP! yes, the barn had room.
    Try restarting your device to see if they show up. If not send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

thank you KP! i sure did try restarting, deleting b4 i contacted this forum. i sent an email to TL.

Quote Originally Posted by gemmakali View Post

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    The new day starts at midnight Pacific time. You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for TLs time zone (PST).

Are you force closing after you exit?
    No, I hadn't been force closing after exiting! didn't know about that, no wonder my battery life is crud! I followed your instructions and when I reopened a new day started. Thanks. weird that none of my other games required this (baker, restaurant, dragon, kingdom, castle...).

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Criagirl View Post
    No, I hadn't been force closing after exiting! didn't know about that, no wonder my battery life is crud! I followed your instructions and when I reopened a new day started. Thanks. weird that none of my other games required this (baker, restaurant, dragon, kingdom, castle...).
    It is good to occasionally restart your device or close out your games.
    Every night after I finish playing, I restart my device that way every morning my games start up fresh.
    I also close out my games before playing if I had not played for over 4 hours.

The Honorable Panda
    New version update for Farm Story 2 in the app store!!
    Version 1.6.3.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question about the order slots for deliveries. I am on lvl 23, and I have 6 orders at a time. There are 4 on the top and 2 at the bottom, but they alternate with the empty slots (order, empty space, order, empty space). Is this normal?

Also, when will more order slots become available?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4, FS2 1.6.3

Thanks

Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast