Page 59 of 100 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Hi,

Not sure if this has been brought up but as of Monday I don't have a account settings in my games. It went to "factory settings" on my iPhone now there is no option at the Storm8 icon at the top right to sign in as a guest or ID? My iPad is still working at the right levels but still don't see the account login anywhere?!?!?

Thx

Grand Emperor
    Did you ever see Account Settings on Farm 2? I dont recall seeing it. From what I know, Farm 2 does not have Account Setting feature. You will need to use another game to login. You can use the Bakery Story to login to another account.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Did you ever see Account Settings on Farm 2? I dont recall seeing it. From what I know, Farm 2 does not have Account Setting feature. You will need to use another game to login. You can use the Bakery Story to login to another account.
    I'm not sure now that you mention it. How would you switch to a different farm. I added a new one 2 days ago. SammieJoe2

I tried doing what it said to do for Restaurant Story as I have the same problem and went to the social tab after reinstalling the game and it says: Enter friend code?!?!

I'm confused beyond belief lol

Grand Emperor
    Restaurant was just changed yesterday so it doesn't has this feature. Sorry about that. You can use the Bakery Story 1 for this account setting feature.

I don't play that.

Grand Emperor
    You can try Restaurant Story 2 if you prefer. Just in case you arent aware, you can use the feature without playing the game.

You can try Restaurant Story 2 if you prefer. Just in case you arent aware, you can use the feature without playing the game.
    I'm sooooooo confused lol

I don't get how I access my restaurant on my phone like I used too. And my farm(s)

Like I said I still see my Lilliepaddd levels on iPad but not iPhone

I created a new farm on my iPhone but how do I access my Lilliepaddd level as well.

Totally not understanding this

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I don't get how I access my restaurant on my phone like I used too. And my farm(s)

I created a new farm on my iPhone but how do I access my Lilliepaddd level as well.

It's Restaurant Story 2, not the original. Or Bakery Story original. Both games have this account settings features. Click on the S8 icon on top right on the game and login like you did before.

You can send an email to support@storm8.com if you have problems transferring it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post

Transfer
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. For games (e.g. Bakery Story 2 / Farm Story 2) that do not have the login feature, you will need to Restaurant Story 2 or Bakery Story 1 to access the login feature instead of Restaurant 1.

Please follow the instructions on post 1 of the

New Logon on Feature
    thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.