Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by panoni View Post
    This also happens to me its very frustrating specially since it doesn't save the last tasks you do before it crashes, so say goodbye if a pet gave something good or if you've finally found upgrade parts in the store and you bought them if ot crashes those things were lost
    Even though the crashing happens for no apparent reason, I've noticed that it's more whenever a neighbor visits

Im on ipad mini iOS 9.2 version 2.3
    Make sure that when you are not playing, you force close out the game so when you come back to play, your game will load up fresh.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am trying to play on my iPhone 6, just updated, and the game keeps refreshing itself and the chicken walks ... It's near impossible to get anything done, as I have to re-do whatever I was just doing... I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game, turning off my phone and restarting. It's still doing it. Help!

Grand Emperor
    Do you remember which particular activity you were doing before the refresh started? If you have uncollected crafts at your machines, try collecting it and see if that helps. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I am experiencing the same thing. The screen moves so slowly, like in spurts. I can't stay on the game longer than a minute or two whe it freezes and kicks me off the game. It really doesn't matter what activity I'm doing. Usually it's when I'm trying to move from one side of the farm to the next. I am on the latest version of iOS and I have an iPad 2. I play several other story games and it seems to only happen on farm 2. Help please?

Grand Emperor
    Sorry that you are experiencing this. Unfortunately the older devices run certain games/apps and even IOS slower due to processors performance. You may experience this delay more on a bigger farm with more activities and animated decorations etc.

Can you do the following and see if it helps?

1. Check if your device has plenty of space. Delete some data/app to make room if necessary.
    2. Clear cache
    3. Restart device
    4. Ensure connection is good (stable reliable wifi)
    5. Do not start any app
    6. Start Farm 2 app (do not play multiple games simultaneously)
    7. Try to store some decorations, especially the animated ones.

These may not solve the issue you are facing but I hope they will help to improve it a little. Also you may want to try the regular Farm 2 version too. Hope this helps. Thanks.

New Resident

Also having this problem

Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    I am experiencing the same thing. The screen moves so slowly, like in spurts. I can't stay on the game longer than a minute or two whe it freezes and kicks me off the game. It really doesn't matter what activity I'm doing. Usually it's when I'm trying to move from one side of the farm to the next. I am on the latest version of iOS and I have an iPad 2. I play several other story games and it seems to only happen on farm 2. Help please?
    I am having the same problem. It just started yesterday. I try to collect my crafts, feed pets, feed my animals, or collect from my animals and that chicken pops up resets me and it is like I have done nothing. It is very frustrating. The only change I have made was to go back to my original farm story2 and stopped playing the winter one. I have no problems with any other online games, just farm story2. I hope they fix this soon

Grand Emperor
    If you are having reset issues, pls try this.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The game resets to previous state when you try to craft more items on a machine that is max with uncollected crafts. Try collecting crafts from that machine to avoid the undo. Thanks.
    You can check this thread out. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....90#post1232090

If you are having reset issues, pls try this.

You can check this thread out. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....90#post1232090
    I tried that but just trying to collect those crafts caused a reset! If I do any of the things suggested to avoid the reset, a reset occurs.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by koselig View Post
    I tried that but just trying to collect those crafts caused a reset! If I do any of the things suggested to avoid the reset, a reset occurs.
    I'm sorry about that! That's strange.. I have flagged this over. Can you post your game version and device? Thanks.

New Resident

Same problem here

I'm sorry about that! That's strange.. I have flagged this over. Can you post your game version and device? Thanks.
    I (Momica324) have an iPhone 5c. I was on the previous version when these problems started yesterday, so I updated to version 9.2 and am still having the same problems. I have plenty of storage space too. I have also tried all of the recommendations given throughout the blog with no luck.
    Last edited by Momica324; 01-07-16 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Add info