Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggle1962 View Post
    It's an iPad mini and never had problems with the game before up until about a month ago and I've done all the good housekeeping like shutting background apps but it's still happening every time I play. Thanks
    So you are facing this issue for both FS2 and Holiday Harvest versions. Sorry that it has been happening for a month. It could be due to connection, device, IOS, game, etc...

At this point, I will suggest that you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Sorry about this.

So I am on level 27 (v2.2, IOS 9.1) and have noticed that the extra stuff arriving back with the cash from deliveries has been drying up. No more maps, permits and especially deeds for quite a few days. Upgrade bits or tools are slowing down too. There was quite a bit sloshing around in the Halloween and Thanksgiving periods but now nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know if it's a bug or just deliberate game ploy! It's not like you can buy this stuff very easily...Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Seems like you are having a refresh issue.. sorry about that.

Can you try again and see if this works?

1. Check if your device has plenty of space
    2. Ensure connection is good
    3. Force shut game.
    4. Restart device.
    5. Do not start any app
    6. Start the game (time the refresh process from the moment you get into your farm)

I am not sure how big your farm is. The refresh process may be slower if you have a big farm with lots of farm items, decorations, etc. If you are still facing issue after trying the above. Can you delete the Holiday Harvest app and reinstall again? Thanks.

Note: It takes a while longer to load your farm for the first time using this new edition. The game needs to refresh the graphics and farm items, they will appear gradually. A good connection and sufficient space on your device also factor in the refresh speed. Once the refresh process is complete, you can continue your farm activities at your normal speed.
    Hi thanks for that, my internet can be slow and cut out so maybe that was it. My farm has loaded much more but some of the crops aren't showing the right image and some of the new items to craft eg at the studio, have not loaded. The game looks amazing so I will persevere!

It's an iPad mini and never had problems with the game before up until about a month ago and I've done all the good housekeeping like shutting background apps but it's still happening every time I play. Thanks
    I have the exact same thing happening. And I never run more than one app at a time. And I play another very busy farm game and it never crashes.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by QuirsanFarmsLtd View Post
    I have the exact same thing happening. And I never run more than one app at a time. And I play another very busy farm game and it never crashes.
    Can you try reinstalling and see if it works? I tried playing on on Ipad mini and didnt encounter any issue. On my end, I ensured I had good connection and plenty of space. Thanks.

To add: If you had left your game running in the background for a long while, it will reload itself when you come back to it.

Can you try reinstalling and see if it works? I tried playing on on Ipad mini and didnt encounter any issue. On my end, I ensured I had good connection and plenty of space. Thanks.

To add: If you had left your game running in the background for a long while, it will reload itself when you come back to it.
    I've tried everything and I've reinstalled it twice but still being thrown out every 10 mins or so. Like I said never had a problem until about a month to six weeks ago. I will email TL and see what happens. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    I've tried everything and I've reinstalled it twice but still being thrown out every 10 mins or so. Like I said never had a problem until about a month to six weeks ago. I will email TL and see what happens. Thanks
    One last thing, are you using the latest Ios 9.2? If not, can you download and try and see if it improves?

One last thing, are you using the latest Ios 9.2? If not, can you download and try and see if it improves?
    I assume so - I downloaded the one that was suggested when the event started - it's the one with the reindeer on. It's really being a pain throwing me out every 10 mins and freezing whilst scrolling!!! It doesn't happen in any of my other games and I always close all other background apps so can't understand why it's happening.

Grand Emperor
    Pls follow up with your email and ticket number with Support. They will be able to check your game and give your specific advise. Thank you.

New Resident
    Is anyone having a problem with keep getting thrown out of the game? It's really frustrating and to be honest it was happening before this event. I've deleted the app (both the old and new one) turned my iPad off and on a number of times and it's still happening! It's also really slow when you drag your finger round the screen and keeps freezing and you just know it's going to kick you out!!!! I don't have a problem with any of my other games btw. Anyone got any ideas please before I give up!!!
    Also, I too am struggling for upgrade parts for the sleigh despite loads of deliveries this game is definitely no fun any more :-(

This also happens to me its very frustrating specially since it doesn't save the last tasks you do before it crashes, so say goodbye if a pet gave something good or if you've finally found upgrade parts in the store and you bought them if ot crashes those things were lost
    Even though the crashing happens for no apparent reason, I've noticed that it's more whenever a neighbor visits

Im on ipad mini ios 9.2 version 2.3