Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can we be allowed to store the training targets and archery targets now that the Renaissance World Event is over?
    You should be able to store the targets now, thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by notcallas View Post
    I expanded to the truffle farm and repaired it (I think) - the screen flickered and then I see a jumping pig but no bucket to us to collect. I wondered if it needed to be fed, but with 19 bags of feed, I can't collect, I can't feed, and there's no bucket. I've soft/hard restarted the device, updated the device, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, nothing is working. Anyone else having this problem?
    Click on the jumping pig, then you should see the option to feed .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I don't see a way to upgrade the Spooky Tree. I have items pumpkins, bats, and leaves but don't know how many I need or how to do the upgrade. Can you please help?

Fashion Designer
    Is there a bug in game? Just bought value pack and did not get the bags of goodies. Promised Ten only got the box. Earlier won leaves in game and they never showed up. Please check! I want what I paid for!

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Is there a bug in game? Just bought value pack and did not get the bags of goodies. Promised Ten only got the box. Earlier won leaves in game and they never showed up. Please check! I want what I paid for!
    Please force close and restart the game to see if it shows up. If not, please email support@storm8.com so we can take a look.

Fashion Designer
    Bought value pack. 50 gems and 5 bags and 5 bags. Got the gems. But goodie bags for game machine have not showed up! Help! Want my ghost!

New Resident
    Bought value pack. 50 gems and 5 bags and 5 bags. Got the gems. But goodie bags for game machine have not showed up! Help! Want my ghost!
    Same thing happened to me. I emailed support.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rachinme View Post
    Same thing happened to me. I emailed support.

Hey guys! Sorry about that! If you force close out of the game and open the game again, they should show up.

Executive Chef
    Posted on the other thread. Got a notice to update. When I did, my game stated it was "cleaning" and every building was gone. After waiting I tried to force close, start and restart my ipad and finally deleted and reinstall but my game reverted back an entire year ago. I re deleted and found another edition but then my farm was that mint green and it stated I had not started the event and lost all progress and all gems I've collected from playing a million new games for gems. I need someone to help fix this please

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Posted on the other thread. Got a notice to update. When I did, my game stated it was "cleaning" and every building was gone. After waiting I tried to force close, start and restart my ipad and finally deleted and reinstall but my game reverted back an entire year ago. I re deleted and found another edition but then my farm was that mint green and it stated I had not started the event and lost all progress and all gems I've collected from playing a million new games for gems. I need someone to help fix this please
    I am sorry this happened!
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

(I removed your other post on the other thread)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request