Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    A. I cant not make spicy bait in my baiy shop ..not showing as option but does when i go fishing.
    B. Have got no paint in a week with obesesively playing
    C. Finally got 1 shovel from a delivery then was not in my inventory.
    Gettting annoyed at bugs in this game

Executive Chef
    so... I'm on IOS 9.0.1 newest version for iphones... and I'm playing fs2 on the as far as I know the most current version being 2.0. I just saw that I had 3 updates available for my phone and one of them says sept. 28th but it says County Fair as new for the version and the event that we already had a couple of weeks ago. Weird right?! It just now popped up. It also says bug fixes but I'm wondering why this is in the available app updates??

Grand Emperor
    The latest version is version 2.1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	560 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	24355
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-30-15 at 05:41 AM.

I switched from iOS to android a while ago. There is something left over from a iOS event in Farm Story 2 that the android didn't get and it's stuck on the ground between my two dairies. I can't get rid of it. Also, my game keeps resetting mostly when I plant and harvest. Sometimes during other activities but I usually have to harvest/plant several times before it'll stay.

Quote Originally Posted by skiilar791 View Post
    I switched from iOS to android a while ago. There is something left over from a iOS event in Farm Story 2 that the android didn't get and it's stuck on the ground between my two dairies. I can't get rid of it. Also, my game keeps resetting mostly when I plant and harvest. Sometimes during other activities but I usually have to harvest/plant several times before it'll stay.
    Can you please email support@storm8.com and PM me the ticket number? I'll have someone take a look at your account.

New Resident

Unhappy Piper's Renaissance Prizes

Device: IPad2 & iPhone 5 w/ iOS 9.0.2/Farm Story 2: version 2.1 I have been having weird graphic glitches on both my iPhone and iPad. Crop patches randomly show up with squares of random background pieces. The current quest prizes can be seen in my inventory but not when placed on the farm. There is a box showing placement and while in edit mode I can put items back into storage. The barn allowed the paint job, but the silo won't. In my screenshot, you can see the silo is a warped version of something. The silo can change depending on where it is placed too. My castle is invisible but I have it highlighted so you can see it exists. It keeps time for the crescents and I receive my allotted amount. On my phone, the castle appears half-formed. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and hard restarted. I have used different servers in three different states. I'm at a complete loss. Please advise.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	24543

When I send train deliveries, I only receive "gems" if I send more than 6 items. The 1st tier reward is that you are supposed to get a gem for sending any items at all on the train, but that reward tier never actually pays out. The 2nd and 3rd tier rewards (2 gems for sending 6 items or 5 gems for sending all items) seem to pay out no problem. I'm playing the android version on a Samsung tablet.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by guenhwyvar_george View Post
    When I send train deliveries, I only receive "gems" if I send more than 6 items. The 1st tier reward is that you are supposed to get a gem for sending any items at all on the train, but that reward tier never actually pays out. The 2nd and 3rd tier rewards (2 gems for sending 6 items or 5 gems for sending all items) seem to pay out no problem. I'm playing the android version on a Samsung tablet.
    Where did you get the info that you are supposed to get a gem for sending any items at all on the train for 1st tier reward? Does android version gives a gem for less than 6 items loaded? I have only known and gotten coins and xp for 1st tier, no gems at all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	24544

New Resident
    I expanded to the truffle farm and repaired it (I think) - the screen flickered and then I see a jumping pig but no bucket to us to collect. I wondered if it needed to be fed, but with 19 bags of feed, I can't collect, I can't feed, and there's no bucket. I've soft/hard restarted the device, updated the device, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, nothing is working. Anyone else having this problem?

Grand Emperor
    Can we be allowed to store the training targets and archery targets now that the Renaissance World Event is over?