Page 46 of 100 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJ8 View Post
    Oh gee! It works! Got the gems after I bought a barrel.
    Thank you so much, rynetory2!
    Great that you got your gems! Happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Whilst waiting for the experts, try buying a floor decoration. E.g. Barrel, crate etc. Dont buy fence or floor tile or skin, these don't work.
    thank you. did as advised and got my gems....cool!

I play farm story 2 on my iphone and it works fine, but it is slow so I wanted to install the game on my Dragon Touoch Tablet (android). I installed the game using my app downloader, mobo genie. The game was much faster, but it doesn't have the balloon or my truffle hogs. I believe that the version available through mobogenie is outdated, but it is the only one there.

I do NOT plan to use any other app installer so if this is the only way to make it work, then I will just keep it as a phone game. If there is a way to put a more current, updated version of the game on mobogenie, I would be happy because I could play more often with a faster device.

Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bakeymcbakerson View Post
    I play farm story 2 on my iphone and it works fine, but it is slow so I wanted to install the game on my Dragon Touoch Tablet (android). I installed the game using my app downloader, mobo genie. The game was much faster, but it doesn't have the balloon or my truffle hogs. I believe that the version available through mobogenie is outdated, but it is the only one there.

I do NOT plan to use any other app installer so if this is the only way to make it work, then I will just keep it as a phone game. If there is a way to put a more current, updated version of the game on mobogenie, I would be happy because I could play more often with a faster device.

Thank you.
    The only acceptable and approved markets to download the games are iTunes, google play and the amazon market. Downloading from any other third party site is a Terms of Service violation.

The game can have unpredictable results and because it's a Terms violation, the support team wouldn't be able to offer support if the game were to be completely messed up by this access method.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hey currently on iOS 8.4.1 with game version 21.9 and I've noticed that since the last update my buildings stop animating after they've cooked one item. This happens even if there are other items in the queue. This is a bit annoying as I tend to leave some things building up until they're all done to save on barn space! A fix for this would be brilliant as I've tried reinstalling the game and updating my iOS but nothing has worked so far.
    Hello I am a Farm story 2 addict add me if you want my ID is avian946

Can't use summer bait

I have summer bait in my barn but it does not show as an option when fishing. Have shut down and restarted several times. Is any one else having this problem?

Hi there! I 've got 2 swimming turtles but only 1 sand castle. What am I supposed to do with that? How can I get another sand castle? Or maybe TeamLava can place several turtles into 1 castle?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisha63 View Post
    I have summer bait in my barn but it does not show as an option when fishing. Have shut down and restarted several times. Is any one else having this problem?
    You need to use the green button with arrows on it, just above the other bait, to switch to the other screen which has the summer bait on it.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

New Resident
    Hi I made 5 summer baits for the pool toy challenge but when fishing it says i have none. They are in the barn though. I couldnt get any of the last item to win prizes as it is finished now. Can you help?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KazzaM16 View Post
    Hi I made 5 summer baits for the pool toy challenge but when fishing it says i have none. They are in the barn though. I couldnt get any of the last item to win prizes as it is finished now. Can you help?
    Sorry to hear that! There should be a green button when you go fishing. Try tapping on it. You should be able to locate your Summer Bait there.