Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Problem selling chocolate sauce.....I cannot even get to the market price...the maximum amount it will allow me is $100 LESS than the market price.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	18497

Hello there!

I wanted to try out the Farm Story 2 game, so I downloaded it, opened it up, the FarmStory2 screen comes up and stays on that screen, then the video starts flashing/moving left and right. I have uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, same thing, did that 3 times now. I have Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, they lock up occasionally but other than that, they work very well and I love them. Please advise, thanks!

I have a Motorola Droid3, version 2.3.4

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This is a known issue that happens when you have too many items ready to collect on your Farm. You will need to collect some of the items in front of your buildings and it should temporarily resolve the issue. Hope this helps!
    I also have the same problem and there is nothing in frount of the building. I can make all the other new drink items except the forth one from the left

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioness907 View Post
    Problem selling chocolate sauce.....I cannot even get to the market price...the maximum amount it will allow me is $100 LESS than the market price.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	18497
    The original price (and ingredients) was wrong. They have changed it and it will take a while for the market price to reflect what it is currently being sold at in the market.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Thank you for letting me know. I was getting excited since I was able to sell the chocolate sauce for more than $1000 each earlier in the day.

Oh well. It was good while it lasted, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by minky451 View Post
    Having the same problem, even restored iPad to factory settings, Attachment 18494id minky451
    Quote Originally Posted by m0y0r0 View Post
    Ditto. Exactly the same "Buy for 0" option but no way to actually start making the drink. I've been trying to make this drink for several days (with several reboots, restarts, etc. along the way) but still no love.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStella13 View Post
    Frozen, I have zero items ready to collect and I still can't make the drink. To add insult to injury, I now need the stupid thing for a plane delivery AND the hot air balloon.
    Thanks for the additional info! This looks to be an unrelated issue and we'll check it out.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for the additional info! This looks to be an unrelated issue and we'll check it out.
    Fantastic. Thanks, FrozenTurtle--I had to dump a train to this bug so great to hear it's on your radar!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by m0y0r0 View Post
    Fantastic. Thanks, FrozenTurtle--I had to dump a train to this bug so great to hear it's on your radar!
    Just had to follow up and say that I was able to make the drink yesterday! Thanks TL for the fix.

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	18565
    so my farm looks now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenariner View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	18565
    so my farm looks now
    That happened to me a few days ago, i closed the app to play something else for a few mins and when i came back it was back to normal
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria