Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for the additional info! Do you guys have any screenshots of the issue that I can share with the engineering team? You can send a PM directly to me if you have any privacy concerns.
    I do not currently have any atm but I'll take a couple. I do however have the ss of the flax x80 in the newspaper. Not sure if you want that tho.

I was hoping the update would fix this but it didn't Curious to know what it did fix sense it wasn't this or the lv 35 requirement for honey instead of lv 30. Do you happen to know what it fixed by chance?

I'll take some ss and send to you to pass along to them. Thanks for the response!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Does this happen all the time? Or does it only happen if you have been playing for awhile? Does it seem like the numbers don't update if an item gets sold?
    I can said this issue is still happening right now. But I'll try to take a ss when I come across again. Caused it's hard to identify which shops are the bugged one, unless you scroll through them one by one and tap on it. Like a random bugs running around.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I can said this issue is still happening right now. But I'll try to take a ss when I come across again. Caused it's hard to identify which shops are the bugged one, unless you scroll through them one by one and tap on it. Like a random bugs running around.
    Thanks for updating me! I'll let the team the fix doesn't work. Sorry about that!

Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    I do not currently have any atm but I'll take a couple. I do however have the ss of the flax x80 in the newspaper. Not sure if you want that tho.

I was hoping the update would fix this but it didn't Curious to know what it did fix sense it wasn't this or the lv 35 requirement for honey instead of lv 30. Do you happen to know what it fixed by chance?

I'll take some ss and send to you to pass along to them. Thanks for the response!
    Thanks!

If anyone else has any issues with their neighbor's shop updating, please email support@teamlava.com and PM me the ticket number. Please try to include screenshots of the issue.

New Resident
    1. IPOD Touch 5thG Version: 6.1.6 (10B500) Model: ME178ZP/A
    2. Games version Farm Story 2 1.8.3
    3. Since the second last update my game has been crashing a lot!!. When?
    -When moving across my farm (not all the time)
    -When i go into neighbours farm (crashes EVERY time)
    -Adding items to my shop (sometimes)

Grand Emperor
    Stormie disappeared from my social list and side shop. In news, she appeared as "Unknown".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	17442

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Stormie disappeared from my social list and side shop. In news, she appeared as "Unknown".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	17442
    Stormie got home, now all good.

Hi! I think I have a problem. Since this morning (it's almost 12am where I live) I receive no more parts from deliveries. My Christmas Tree is stuck at level 7 because I don't get any decorations at all. I'm already late because I couldn't start the event in time and my chances to get the Reinder were pretty low but now it's Impossible Mission if nothing change. Please, I don't know what to do. Some help will be really appreciated. Thanks by advance.

Edit: Well, after almost 40 deliveries, I finally get again parts. Things seem back to the normal. I don't understand what's happened, why it take so much try to get something but I'm just happy that it works now. Maybe someone from TL did something on my account? In that case, big thanks to that person. In any case, good game everyone!
    Last edited by Tictoclolo; 12-22-14 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tictoclolo View Post
    Hi! I think I have a problem. Since this morning (it's almost 12am where I live) I receive no more parts from deliveries. My Christmas Tree is stuck at level 7 because I don't get any decorations at all. I'm already late because I couldn't start the event in time and my chances to get the Reinder were pretty low but now it's Impossible Mission if nothing change. Please, I don't know what to do. Some help will be really appreciated. Thanks by advance.

Edit: Well, after almost 40 deliveries, I finally get again parts. Things seem back to the normal. I don't understand what's happened, why it take so much try to get something but I'm just happy that it works now. Maybe someone from TL did something on my account? In that case, big thanks to that person. In any case, good game everyone!
    Glad to hear you're getting your Christmas Tree parts! We haven't changed anything, but the drop rates are somewhat uncommon. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Now that I expanded the last 2 new plots, I lost the ability to expand my farm and I still have to expand to the wishing well. I don't have the expansion arrow sign anymore. I am on an ipad, original one. Please help me find a solution.