Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    I have a few neighbors that show up as 12 items for sale and I go in and everything is blank. I'm afraid to cick on a blank spot because there may be items there but invisible and I'd buy a pig in a poke!

And every time I go in the same neighbors are always blank
    I don't think it's invisible. Because I tried tapping on some of the empty spots, hoping it will refresh itself. But nada. Nothing happen! Just so weird. =/
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I seem to have even more neighbours this morning that are not showing the correct items, yet are stuck in the high end of my list. At this rate I will end up with no items showing to buy!!! Should I have started a new thread for this so it gets noticed?

The Honorable Panda
    Have you tried restarting your device?

It may be a delay in the number changing after others buy some of the items.

Does it eventually match up?

What specific device do you play on?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-05-14 at 12:07 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

I restart my device regularly and it's still a problem.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

I have even deleted and reinstalled the game and am still getting problems. I am on an ipad mini, ios 8.1.1 and most up to date FS2 version.
    The shops only seem to match up properly when they have been restocked. But they then stick at a different place.

I have played in the morning, closed the app, come back in the afternoon and the same shops will be showing the same number of items but with nothing for sale when you look. If that is a normal delay, they need to rethink their definition of "normal"!!!!!
    Last edited by mymummy789; 12-08-14 at 08:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    If that is a normal delay, they need to rethink their definition of "normal"!!!!!
    LOL right!!! Don't ya love that it's always assumed that it's gotta be something we're doing or not doing...smh

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's noticed this. It's gotten worse it seems over the weekend. And yes, I FC game, close other apps...yadda yadda. As crazy as it may be, this seems to be a problem on the actual game and not all of our devices. SHOCKING I know. Haha
    (Playing on iPad 2 with newest version of game and current on my apple updates)

Also, last night I had a neighbor send me a screenshot they took of the newspaper where a farm had 80 Flax for $1600?!?!? So instead of the max quantity being x10 it showed x80....very strange!!
    Last edited by WinnyWoos; 12-08-14 at 10:53 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    I will go ahead and report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Yes, I got this issue too! Was wondering why it show 10 items or more, but when you click on their shop there's usually 1-2 or nothing available in their shop. =.="
    My neighbour shop list is not refreshing properly. It usually goes in order from the most items for sale to the least but the last couple of days I have clicked to view a (for example) 10 item shop but there are only 2 items. The list will then change to show the 2 items but the shop stays in the same place on the list. If I exit the shop then go back that same shop will be back to saying 10 items but it still has the same 2 for sale. I hope this makes sense!! (And it isn't just one neighbours shop, it is happening to several)
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    I have a few neighbors that show up as 12 items for sale and I go in and everything is blank. I'm afraid to cick on a blank spot because there may be items there but invisible and I'd buy a pig in a poke!

And every time I go in the same neighbors are always blank
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Same problem here. I had a neighbour yesterday showing 10, 11, 12 items all day but when I went into the shop it was always empty.
    I think it is the same few neighbours of mine that aren't working properly too. If I remember I will try and make a note!!
    Does this happen all the time? Or does it only happen if you have been playing for awhile? Does it seem like the numbers don't update if an item gets sold?

Rhino Keeper
    It's not like it all the sudden happens. Ive got more than 2 right now that have been in the same spot on my line up saying that (for instance) they have 8 items and when you click on them it's empty stalls. Go to the farm and even the stand shows empty. It's been that way since Friday night I believe. And I've been on and off several times throughout the weekend and they were still showing up with 8 items, yet nothing was there all weekend long. Another case several neighbors shops are showing up that say they have 10 items but only have 2. I would assume it's players that aren't currently on or that aren't constantly loading their shop cause others that are on are at the same time I am, will show up in different places on the list as they load more or items sell (if that makes any sense)

Thanks for the additional info! Do you guys have any screenshots of the issue that I can share with the engineering team? You can send a PM directly to me if you have any privacy concerns.