Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Since the last update a couple of days ago there has been a bug with the newspaper. When it refreshes at the 5 minute mark, it all changes and just as you are about to buy something, it changes again and you lose what you were going to buy.

This does not happen at every refresh, just sometimes.

This is still happening and I have bought the wrong items as the game just refreshes as I am about to purchase from the newspaper. Any news on when it will be fixed please?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Is anyone else having difficulty getting tools for their mine. Over the last few days mining tools have been few and far between. I just made a delivery and happily received both a pick and a shovel. I saw them fly up with my coins yetwhen I went to the mine, they were not there. Then I double checked my barn and they were not there either. Is anyone else having difficulty or is this just a hiccup in my system? Thabks for any insight you can provide.

I have no idea what happened but the pick and shovel just showed up inmy barn a few minutes ago (a couple of hours after they disappeared). If any of the staff had anything to do with finding them for me, thank you!
    Last edited by IttyBittyInc; 11-14-14 at 07:56 PM.

Is anyone having problems with constant refreshing issues? When I load the game and complete a few actions, the app refreshes and none of my previous progress was saved. I just transfered my game from Iphone 5 to LG G3. Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm07 View Post
    Is anyone having problems with constant refreshing issues? When I load the game and complete a few actions, the app refreshes and none of my previous progress was saved. I just transfered my game from Iphone 5 to LG G3. Any ideas?
    YES!!! I am having the same issue and just talk to a neighbor that is also having this problem. I just posted in the "Bugs and Issues" and hope to hear something soon because I cannot even play due to this problem. They will say it's a sync issue I'm sure but I've tried all the things they repeatedly tell you to do and none of that has helped so it makes me think this is something on their end and not ours

Hi I just wanted to make a comment about piper's treehouse. When you are given an extra dart, as a gift in the collections for example, it disappears when you go to the treehouse to use it. In addition to that experience, I have purchased extra darts by using Gems and discovered that they disappear as well. I'm on an iPad using iOS. Thank you in advance for your answer.

Executive Chef
    My neighbour shop list is not refreshing properly. It usually goes in order from the most items for sale to the least but the last couple of days I have clicked to view a (for example) 10 item shop but there are only 2 items. The list will then change to show the 2 items but the shop stays in the same place on the list. If I exit the shop then go back that same shop will be back to saying 10 items but it still has the same 2 for sale. I hope this makes sense!! (And it isn't just one neighbours shop, it is happening to several)

Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    My neighbour shop list is not refreshing properly. It usually goes in order from the most items for sale to the least but the last couple of days I have clicked to view a (for example) 10 item shop but there are only 2 items. The list will then change to show the 2 items but the shop stays in the same place on the list. If I exit the shop then go back that same shop will be back to saying 10 items but it still has the same 2 for sale. I hope this makes sense!! (And it isn't just one neighbours shop, it is happening to several)
    Yes, I got this issue too! Was wondering why it show 10 items or more, but when you click on their shop there's usually 1-2 or nothing available in their shop. =.="
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Same problem here. I had a neighbour yesterday showing 10, 11, 12 items all day but when I went into the shop it was always empty.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Same problem here. I had a neighbour yesterday showing 10, 11, 12 items all day but when I went into the shop it was always empty.
    I have a few neighbors that show up as 12 items for sale and I go in and everything is blank. I'm afraid to cick on a blank spot because there may be items there but invisible and I'd buy a pig in a poke!

And every time I go in the same neighbors are always blank

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    I have a few neighbors that show up as 12 items for sale and I go in and everything is blank. I'm afraid to cick on a blank spot because there may be items there but invisible and I'd buy a pig in a poke!

And every time I go in the same neighbors are always blank
    I think it is the same few neighbours of mine that aren't working properly too. If I remember I will try and make a note!!