Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Farm Supplier
    Still having trouble with the animal food mill �� not wanting me to grow anything after a few moving animal feed. Also can't grow anything else there til I keep closing and trying
    Last edited by horsey3; 08-18-14 at 02:00 PM.

New Resident

Farm Story 2 Disappeared

I have a galaxytab 3. I had Farm Story 2 installed on my device. 2 days ago it disappeared and now the playstore says it's not compatible with my device. HELP! I enjoy playing the game!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-21-11-32-22.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	15016   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-21-11-31-50.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	15015  

New Resident
    Hi, I installed farm story 2 but the screen won't stop flashing. It like stuck between the farm story 2 opening scene and the game itself. I can't even see the game at all because it keeps flashing back and forth between scenes. I wish I could take a picture but it is not possible. I have a Samsung Galaxy player 5.0. Can anyone help me?

Question Building missing and shop stuck

Quote Originally Posted by mellymoo2000 View Post
    Very strange - all my paths have disappeared. When I visit nbrs it appears that all their paths have gone too.
    I have tried shutting the game down and re-opening, but still no paths.
    Is this happening to anybody else?
    Ipad 4 v. 7.1.2(11D257), FS v. 2.1.7.7

For me there is at least 3 things that are weird:
    1) the building at the left of the fishing pound, on the little hill, that needs level 25, Doesn't appear on my farm, but it does on my daughter's ipad (exact same model)
    2) Lately, on my shop (and my daughter's too) only articles place on ONE spot get sold, and it's not the same spot for the both of us!
    3) When I visit neighbors or other community members, after maybe 15 visit, the background of the farm fields becomes blue and a lot of things doesn't appear, and on my farm too. If I continu, links to their shop stops working and eventually I can't even return to my farm.

Thanks for your help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fun2day View Post
    I have a galaxytab 3. I had Farm Story 2 installed on my device. 2 days ago it disappeared and now the playstore says it's not compatible with my device. HELP! I enjoy playing the game!
    Me too. I have the same problem, I'm in level 16 an android, version 4.3.
    Still wait for the new update because I cant download it from market.

Grand Emperor
    FYI TL. I got a tree from the darts game but didn't register in my cellar.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	15126

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    FYI TL. I got a tree from the darts game but didn't register in my cellar.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	15126
    Did you try force closing and restarting the game and then checking your cellar?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Did you try force closing and restarting the game and then checking your cellar?
    I did a few times but didn't appear. It turned up many hours later, after reset time. Thanks.

I am very happy with the new game farm story 2 is funny because full life, animated.
    Can't post my pic profile of facebook but any problems because not like unite both because if some time like finishing my account facebook, lost my farm story 2.
    I don't know what doing here, can't use avatar, can't adding, can't doing nothing, lol, laugh.

farm story 2

This game is the most best ,congratulations to Storm and coworkers for doing this fantastic and fun game, enjoy so much, thanks very much.
    Marian from Spain, island's Canary.
    I don't know what doing here, can't use avatar, can't adding, can't doing nothing, lol, laugh.