Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    For Android:

Farm Story 2- In google play version 1.7.3.6.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I can't feed or use the bell on my Dark Corgi, it is asking my to add another dog but I don't want to. He is stuck in the dog house and when I move the dog house he goes with it. I have restated and closed all the windows and everything and still he stays.
    Ipad version 7.1.2
    farm story 2 version 1.7.7

The Honorable Panda
    Tap somewhere else then if you see the bucket, swipe the bucket over him to collect, then you should be able to feed him.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

When someone visit my farm and popped the hearts, I can see only some of the sparkles! I have to force close the game and restart it, then I can see all the sparkles! It is quite annoying since I have to force close and restart it all the time, so I can clear all the sparkles, so the next visitor has hearts to popped! TL please do something to get rid of this annoying bugs! It just happened for the last few days. Thanks!

New Resident
    I am unable to make wasabi. I have the ingredients but it constantly shows I only have 1/2. Rebooting the game and deleting and reloading doesn't help.

New Resident
    Android 4.4.2, game version 21.7.3.6g I cant type more than 1 letter both on messages and when im trying to name my farm

Farm Supplier
    I'm horsey3 on farm story 2 using iPad with high resolution Twice this evening I've tried making the food with paw print for horses, dogs, etc and I'm told I need to buy supplies for 0 gems. I have plenty of supplies to make the food. Then I can not make it anyway...I've force closed it twice. The first time it let me do it. Not the second time ��. Finally it's working yay
    Last edited by horsey3; 08-16-14 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Updated info

Fashion Designer
    I just expanded to the truffle, my pig went out for truffles, when he came back he was asleep, how do I feed him? Do I need to feed him? And when do I feed him?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    I just expanded to the truffle, my pig went out for truffles, when he came back he was asleep, how do I feed him? Do I need to feed him? And when do I feed him?
    Truffle pigs awake every 12h, then you can feed them and look for truffles

New Resident
    I can't install on my trio PC760 from the Google Play store. It keeps coming up with error 24
    Last edited by Hawk711; 08-17-14 at 07:28 PM.