Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Executive Chef
    Blue screen is still happening after visiting..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scotchman68 View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the store freezing. I think it's related to when someone visits my farm, because after I close and restart the game, my buildings are sparkling... 1.7.3, Level 31, iOS 7.1, iPad Mini (1st Generation)
    I thought the same thing. I noticed that too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scotchman68 View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the store freezing. I think it's related to when someone visits my farm, because after I close and restart the game, my buildings are sparkling... 1.7.3, Level 31, iOS 7.1, iPad Mini (1st Generation)
    Yes!!!! I noticed this too. This is becoming a real problem with the game. It happens A LOT and I hope we are being taken seriously.

Kooky, please see that that this is passed on (preferably to the coders) I'm laughing because my son could fix this. Gee can he get a job? With free gems for me of course. Jk ( he is a game programmer)

Host(ess)
    Often when I do a delivery I will see a pick, saw or shovel go to my barn - however, it never appears there.

ID: k6tchr
    Level: 35
    on iPad: iOS 7.1
    farm story 2 version - 1.7.3

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by k6tchr View Post
    Often when I do a delivery I will see a pick, saw or shovel go to my barn - however, it never appears there.

ID: k6tchr
    Level: 35
    on iPad: iOS 7.1
    farm story 2 version - 1.7.3
    Keep an eye on your barn storage. If you barn is full, you may see you received an item, but it will not get added .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Yes this is definitely with me the first time I got the ten tools from the butterflies I was so excited used them all not know I was getting nothing I was so disappointed

I am on iPad 2 version 1.7.3 the last two times I have loaded my train when it leaves I only receive 2 gems instead of the 5 I am suppose to. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

ID : graveyfarm
    Level : 24
    iOS : 7.1
    App ver : 1.7.3

I have the water garden open and running. It is available for expansion at level 20 . Everything works fine but :

1 I can't buy any water garden products. They do not appear on the newspaper and any items I see on neighbours shops are locked out for level 40 !

2 I can't seem to sell any water garden products including rice crackers unless I promote the item. Could this be that my water garden products aren't published to the newspaper because I'm not level 40 yet ?!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by graveyfarm View Post
    ID : graveyfarm
    Level : 24
    iOS : 7.1
    App ver : 1.7.3

I have the water garden open and running. It is available for expansion at level 20 . Everything works fine but :

1 I can't buy any water garden products. They do not appear on the newspaper and any items I see on neighbours shops are locked out for level 40 !

2 I can't seem to sell any water garden products including rice crackers unless I promote the item. Could this be that my water garden products aren't published to the newspaper because I'm not level 40 yet ?!?
    I can see the rice crackers and rice in your store. I just bought the rice actually.

There is not much demand for these items as not many people have the water garden yet, so sales are quite slow.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jennie2277 View Post
    I am on iPad 2 version 1.7.3 the last two times I have loaded my train when it leaves I only receive 2 gems instead of the 5 I am suppose to. Any ideas on what could be wrong?
    Did you load every single item?
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).