Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Farm story 2 1.3.1
    iPad2 iOS 5
    Hi Kooky,
    I am new to this game, started yesterday, why can't I craft anything with the Kitchen?
    Oliver118
    What is happening when you try to make something in the kitchen?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi!
    I currently have the most recent version from the App Store on IOS 7 (iPhone 4S)
    I was one land deed away from expanding to the junk pile by the treehouse. I finally got the land deed from a delivery, when I clicked to expand, I only had 3 land deeds instead of my five 😭. This has happened to someone else in my household a couple of days ago.

Fashion Designer
    When I buy something in a shop I can go over my storage limit and when I receive a gift from a neighbour I can too. But when I get a gift from the plane or butterflies it is lost forever?! Is this a glitch or just a very annnoying thing we will have to get used to?

Fashion Designer
    Just got my loooong awaited 8th map to expand to the train station but... Wait... I didn't actually get it. Darn barn was full. Why can't we either just get it anyway like we do neighbour's gifts, or get a full warning like when we collect crops or crafts?

This is so unfair, it's like a tease, look what you WOULD have won...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by booboolaya View Post
    Hi!
    I currently have the most recent version from the App Store on IOS 7 (iPhone 4S)
    I was one land deed away from expanding to the junk pile by the treehouse. I finally got the land deed from a delivery, when I clicked to expand, I only had 3 land deeds instead of my five . This has happened to someone else in my household a couple of days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    When I buy something in a shop I can go over my storage limit and when I receive a gift from a neighbour I can too. But when I get a gift from the plane or butterflies it is lost forever?! Is this a glitch or just a very annnoying thing we will have to get used to?
    This is not a glitch. You may see you received a map, tool, etc, but if your barn is full, this item will not be added to your inventory.
    Before collecting plane orders, etc always check your barn storage first to make sure you have room.

Executive Chef
    Sometimes i log into my game and it's on editing mode. I DID NOT tap on editing mode, but it just opens up my game like that. Drives me nuts.

Farm Supplier
    I too have received land deeds from plane deliveries with room in barn but not gotten the deed - first time was one or two days ago and I assumed I must have seen it wrong but just happened again. They are so hard to come by so it's very frustrating! iPhone 6.0. Ks helper

Hi. I've been playing for some weeks now, and today, suddenly the game stopped starting; a farmer guy says I'm not getting WiFi/web connection. It's been like this for hours now, although other TeamLava games are running OK. Of course, other Apps that use the Internet conn are working, too. My question is, will I have to do something to get out of this situation? Or should I wait, if so how long. Would you give me an advice?

The Honorable Panda
    New Halloween (IOS) available in the app store to download!

My game keeps crashing every few minutes or so it was doing the same thing the last time I updated it and it's continued doing so on this time I have updated it, I have tried reinstalling the game, and restarting my device, and closed all running games and it still keeps crashing.

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast