Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Bug in winter farm? Have collected from every animal on farm at least once. No snowballs. Sent out 4 or more delivers and no parts for upgrade for sleigh?
    Check your studio and try to craft the snowman. That will tell you whether you have any snowballs.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nec912 View Post
    I wasn't given any peppermint to plant! Help!
    Pls force shut, restart your game and see if they appear in your silo. If they didn't, you can either buy from members who have or discard those deliveries asking for these festive crafts. See event thread. Members are selling peppermint there. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Bug in winter farm? Have collected from every animal on farm at least once. No snowballs. Sent out 4 or more delivers and no parts for upgrade for sleigh?
    The snowball drops from collecting sheeps and alpacas. Upgrade parts for sleigh are random drops from deliveries. You can also get these by chopping pine trees. Pls see post #1 on event thread for more info. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the download goals on their games? I got it on my main account, but when I go to the other four, I just have it on dragon story. With the option to win some of those gold gem tiles.

Only part of my farm loads in the winter version! It is fine in the original version. I have force closed and rebooted my iPad Air 2. I am up to date with version. Any Tips?

Is anyone having a problem with keep getting thrown out of the game? It's really frustrating and to be honest it was happening before this event. I've deleted the app (both the old and new one) turned my iPad off and on a number of times and it's still happening! It's also really slow when you drag your finger round the screen and keeps freezing and you just know it's going to kick you out!!!! I don't have a problem with any of my other games btw. Anyone got any ideas please before I give up!!!
    Also, I too am struggling for upgrade parts for the sleigh despite loads of deliveries this game is definitely no fun any more :-(
    Last edited by wiggle1962; 12-06-15 at 03:56 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by elmacca View Post
    Only part of my farm loads in the winter version! It is fine in the original version. I have force closed and rebooted my iPad Air 2. I am up to date with version. Any Tips?
    Seems like you are having a refresh issue.. sorry about that.

Can you try again and see if this works?

1. Check if your device has plenty of space
    2. Ensure connection is good
    3. Force shut game.
    4. Restart device.
    5. Do not start any app
    6. Start the game (time the refresh process from the moment you get into your farm)

I am not sure how big your farm is. The refresh process may be slower if you have a big farm with lots of farm items, decorations, etc. If you are still facing issue after trying the above. Can you delete the Holiday Harvest app and reinstall again? Thanks.

Note: It takes a while longer to load your farm for the first time using this new edition. The game needs to refresh the graphics and farm items, they will appear gradually. A good connection and sufficient space on your device also factor in the refresh speed. Once the refresh process is complete, you can continue your farm activities at your normal speed.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-06-15 at 03:55 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggle1962 View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with keep getting thrown out of the game? It's really frustrating and to be honest it was happening before this event. I've deleted the app (both the old and new one) turned my iPad off and on a number of times and it's still happening! It's also really slow when you drag your finger round the screen and keeps freezing and you just know it's going to kick you out!!!! Anyone got any ideas please???
    Also, I too am struggling for upgrade parts for the sleigh despite loads of deliveries this game is definitely no fun any more :-(
    I am not seeing this issue on my end, been in farm for the last couple of hours.

Which Ipad are you using? Can you check your connection? If you have several apps running in the background, you may want to shut them. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I am not seeing this issue on my end, been in farm for the last couple of hours.

Which Ipad are you using? Can you check your connection? If you have several apps running in the background, you may want to shut them. Hope this helps.
    It's an iPad mini and never had problems with the game before up until about a month ago and I've done all the good housekeeping like shutting background apps but it's still happening every time I play. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggle1962 View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with keep getting thrown out of the game? It's really frustrating and to be honest it was happening before this event. I've deleted the app (both the old and new one) turned my iPad off and on a number of times and it's still happening! It's also really slow when you drag your finger round the screen and keeps freezing and you just know it's going to kick you out!!!! Anyone got any ideas please???
    you're having the same issue as i am, but i have found out that it is because i am using an old and stupid iphone 4 to play this game. i have much better device but it's using android not ios where the events are going on every month. the newer the version of this game, the more issues i gotta deal with. FS2 has higher graphic resolution than the other story games i believe, it also has animation in almost everything (the living animals, the buildings, the pets, the pond, the mine, the train station, the tree house, the hot air balloon, the river, the market and newspaper, the decoration, and so on). so we need to have better device to support these. fyi, i deleted all Story games (me and my family are at high levels on those games though, one account but each family member has one favorite game to play so now after i deleted the games, they play on their own devices). i deleted all games except FS2. but since i don't know what device you are using, so first things first you can do:
    1. uninstall unnecessary programs/games/applications on your device, not using more than half of your device memory,
    2. do not multitasking,
    3. take a break before the crashes happen,
    4. post a message on your wall you are not able to return their favor atm because of this problem (returning visits can kick me out too btw),
    5. maximize the zoom-in can help you avoiding the crashes then walk slowly over your farm,
    6. save as many as you can your decorations on your cellar (if possible save all) the game seems heavier because it has to load all stuff before you play,
    7. the connection you are using is also important. i only play this game when i'm home, i have a very strong wifi connection at home it's using fiber optic or something so it is really strong. i don't trust the mobile cellular provider anyway i mean to play online games, never play anything when i'm on the go.
    8. be patient

i am too struggling for getting the upgrade parts, please TL increase the drop rate of upgrade parts please please please
    i know how you feel trust me, it's annoying isn't it? i hope you can fix your problem as fast as you can. if you have more issues or questions let us know we are here to help each other. one more, good luck!